+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Actual June Teaser

Default Actual June Teaser

My ghosts whisper to each other across me but I canít hear them. Thereís only one way Iíll ever be able to hear them again.

I turn my head for Darrocís kiss.

As his lips close over mine, the duality inside me threatens to tear me in half, and if it succeeds, I will lose my best chance at accomplishing my mission.

I hurt.

I need punishment for my sins.

I bury my hands in his hair, and channel all those feelings into passion, pour it into my touch, kiss him hard, violently. I turn us both around and slam him up against the wall, kissing him like heís all that ever existed, kissing him with a full measure of humanity. Itís a thing a Fae can never feel, no matter the form they wearóhumanity. Itís why they crave us in bed.

He staggers for a moment, pulls back and stares down at me.

My eyes are wild. I feel something inside me that terrifies me, and I just hope I can hang on to the edge of this cliff Iím on. I make a sound of impatience, wet my lips and shove at him.

ďMore,Ē I demand.

When he kisses me again, the last part of me that could stand myself dies.

Nooooo. She can't be kissing Darroc. I can't decide if this is Mac. Who ever it is is losing their soul peice by peice which could be Mac.
    The synopsis on the Shadow Fever cover makes me think this is probably her.

Time for you all to chime in.

I read it and almost had a stroke.

My first inclination is to say that it's Mac and those ghosts are Alina and Barrons ...and that somehow she needs to do this to overthrow/do away with Darroc sorry Jill

I don't know what to think anymore. I swore I'd stay out of the theories until the book comes out.

VP's best yet

Just when I think I can wait until January...I read a teaser and realize that I cant!!!

Maniac

what the f*ck is happening?
    her mission?
    which duality inside her? Human/sidhe-seer? sidhe-seer/black lake whatever?
    kin to the book/queenly in her own right?

AAAARRRRRGGGHHH

i think im bout to lose my mind, january seems a million years away

Adam makes me swoon! metalgirl80's Avatar

Unhappy Yikes!

I'm not liking this teaser. I keep hoping that its not Mac but I have a bad feeling it is. This is so not good.
    "I am your master....and you're mine. Seems like I canna possess your soul without losing my own." --Jamie to Claire

Just checked my mail and actually stopped reading for a few seconds. If that's Mac I'll croak! I wondered about Alina but how would Mac remember or know about that? I doubt it. So probably Mac. And I'm not liking it.

The first line My ghosts whisper to each other across me but I can’t hear them. There’s only one way I’ll ever be able to hear them again. So her "ghosts" must be the ones from the earlier teaser. And what is the only way she'll ever be able to hear them again? I'm so confuzzled.
    Play with fire, Dani, you know what you get.... ~Ryodan

Jax Teller's 'Old Lady' happygirlie's Avatar

duality = sidhe seer / fae?

At first I thought it was an Alina POV, because she seemed to have been playing Darroc, BUT it bears a close resemblance to the Feb teaser with reference to the two ghosts. If this is the case it can't be Alina as she is one of the ghosts. Unless the Feb teaser was Alina POV / journal entry and the 'specter of Alina' refers to who she thought she was before she found out the truth??? Seems a bit far fetched though...

I can't think why Mac would need to do this with Darroc

Maniac

Where is the sniley for fainting??!!! Oh my GOD!!! I'm hyperventilating !!! Crazy crazy crazy!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!! I don't know what I think..

Oh man if Darroc turns out to be her erotic lover in the SF synopsis... I will freakin cry...

Quote Originally Posted by happygirlie View Post
    I can't think why Mac would need to do this with Darroc
    To convince him she's on his side?! To lure him in to believing her and then turning against him?! That's what I'm hoping ...cause if not

+ Reply to Thread