> > >
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Actual June Teaser

Default Actual June Teaser

My ghosts whisper to each other across me but I canít hear them. Thereís only one way Iíll ever be able to hear them again.

I turn my head for Darrocís kiss.

As his lips close over mine, the duality inside me threatens to tear me in half, and if it succeeds, I will lose my best chance at accomplishing my mission.

I hurt.

I need punishment for my sins.

I bury my hands in his hair, and channel all those feelings into passion, pour it into my touch, kiss him hard, violently. I turn us both around and slam him up against the wall, kissing him like heís all that ever existed, kissing him with a full measure of humanity. Itís a thing a Fae can never feel, no matter the form they wearóhumanity. Itís why they crave us in bed.

He staggers for a moment, pulls back and stares down at me.

My eyes are wild. I feel something inside me that terrifies me, and I just hope I can hang on to the edge of this cliff Iím on. I make a sound of impatience, wet my lips and shove at him.

ďMore,Ē I demand.

When he kisses me again, the last part of me that could stand myself dies.

Nooooo. She can't be kissing Darroc. I can't decide if this is Mac. Who ever it is is losing their soul peice by peice which could be Mac.
    The synopsis on the Shadow Fever cover makes me think this is probably her.

Time for you all to chime in.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Viking Princess View Post
    My first thought was: HOLY FECKING BAT S***!!!!!!

My second thought was: Barrons is going to kill him.

My third was: If Barrons is dead, his ghost will fecking kill him!

my fourth was: WHERE THE FECK IS V'LANE. but then I looked next to me and that answered that.
    My thoughts exactly!! Except my frist reaction was *CHOKE SPLUTTER COUGH* and leaning into the screen as if staring at it more closely would reveal all of Karen's secrets. Barrons is going to go ape sh*t!
    Jill! You should be just as pissy as the rest of us! You don't want Mac to have him do you???

By VP ♥

Quote Originally Posted by CJlover View Post
    My thoughts exactly!! Except my frist reaction was *CHOKE SPLUTTER COUGH* and leaning into the screen as if staring at it more closely would reveal all of Karen's secrets. Barrons is going to go ape sh*t!
    Jill! You should be just as pissy as the rest of us! You don't want Mac to have him do you???
    Darroc and I are just buds. Remember that I am married to the original His Hotness the Lord Master (my DH Trip thought for the longest time that every time I mentioned "His Hotness the Lord Master" I was talking about him, LMAO!!!)

This lovely siggy of His Hotness (who is Mac's friend, btw....)
    was created by the verra talented Viking Princess!
    *blog*

Quote Originally Posted by Jill View Post
    Well, I hope that Zigor does not get to be the one to punish Mac for her sins, LOL!!!
    I'd let him punish me

VP's best yet

Another Gandy Perv Love me some Barrons's Avatar

Please, please for the love of God don't let this be Mac Hasn't she suffered enough? I'm crossing fingers that this is Alina, but I have a BIG feeling this is indeed Mac. And the ghosts? Barrons better not be one of them or I'll need some serious use of xanax.
    " I am, therefore I want to f*** Jericho Barrons "

Darroc and I are just buds. Remember that I am married to the original His Hotness the Lord Master (my DH Trip thought for the longest time that every time I mentioned "His Hotness the Lord Master" I was talking about him, LMAO!!!)
    ROFL! But ofcourse you were talking about him!!
    Hmmm that gets me thinking. Am I being unfaithful to Barrons by cheating on him with my boyfriend...??

Quote Originally Posted by jayzee View Post
    I'd let him punish me
    Amen!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually got to that third line and gasped out loud, then started choking.

Got to that last line and guess what, Mac, I can't stand you any more either!

(This is why I shouldn't read these spoilers at all!)

Blech. I'm not even the one kissing him, and I feel like I should wash my mouth out with soap.

"If you will practice being fictional for a while, you will understand that fictional characters are sometimes more real
    than people with bodies and heartbeats."

--Richard Bach, Illusions

I think that I must needs put on my literary criticism hat and help some of my fellow Maniacs better appreciate all the nuances of the wonderful June teaser (than you Karen and Leiha)....

*ahem*

My ghosts whisper to each other across me but I canít hear them. Thereís only one way Iíll ever be able to hear them again.
    The ghosts are being rude. They did not attend Miss Cissy's School of Etiquette because if they had, they would know that whispering is rude. Miss Cissy would say to ignore them.

Atta girl, Mac! A verra good use of your time!!!

As his lips close over mine, the duality inside me threatens to tear me in half, and if it succeeds, I will lose my best chance at accomplishing my mission.
    Now is not the time to worry about your bipolar issues, Mac. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is: Kiss His Hotness so he feels it down to his, um, toes!!!!

I hurt.
    Take a Pamprin and forget about it.

Ummm no you don't. I am sure it is simply misplaced anger....like you are really angry at the Constant Jackass!!!!

I bury my hands in his hair, and channel all those feelings into passion, pour it into my touch, kiss him hard, violently. I turn us both around and slam him up against the wall, kissing him like heís all that ever existed, kissing him with a full measure of humanity. Itís a thing a Fae can never feel, no matter the form they wearóhumanity. Itís why they crave us in bed.
    Finally! Mac went to Oz and bought a brain!!!

Aw, now, how cute is that???

My eyes are wild. I feel something inside me that terrifies me, and I just hope I can hang on to the edge of this cliff Iím on. I make a sound of impatience, wet my lips and shove at him.
    Ummm....careful, there, Mac!!!

ďMore,Ē I demand.
    Another smart decision!!! You GO, girl!

Stop! Stop right there...just because others have screwed up does not mean that you must need feel guilt over your happiness!!!

I am here to help, ladies!!!

Ollie

I think that I must needs put on my literary criticism hat and help some of my fellow Maniacs better appreciate all the nuances of the wonderful June teaser (than you Karen and Leiha)....

*ahem*

My ghosts whisper to each other across me but I can’t hear them. There’s only one way I’ll ever be able to hear them again.
    The ghosts are being rude. They did not attend Miss Cissy's School of Etiquette because if they had, they would know that whispering is rude. Miss Cissy would say to ignore them.

I turn my head for Darroc’s kiss.

Now is not the time to worry about your bipolar issues, Mac. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is: Kiss His Hotness so he feels it down to his, um, toes!!!!

I hurt.

Ummm no you don't. I am sure it is simply misplaced anger....like you are really angry at the Constant Jackass!!!!

I bury my hands in his hair, and channel all those feelings into passion, pour it into my touch, kiss him hard, violently. I turn us both around and slam him up against the wall, kissing him like he’s all that ever existed, kissing him with a full measure of humanity. It’s a thing a Fae can never feel, no matter the form they wear—humanity. It’s why they crave us in bed.

My eyes are wild. I feel something inside me that terrifies me, and I just hope I can hang on to the edge of this cliff I’m on. I make a sound of impatience, wet my lips and shove at him.

“More,” I demand.

Stop! Stop right there...just because others have screwed up does not mean that you must need feel guilt over your happiness!!!

Jill, You up crack me up!!!!
    Your magic worked...I'm feeling better than when I first read this thread...LOL.

General of the Cruce-Aid Viking Princess's Avatar

*ahem*

I hurt.

ďMore,Ē I demand.

Default Nooooooooooooo!

Ain't No Way!!!!! Don't Believe It! Can't Be!

IT IS NOT MAC!!!

It's got to be an exert from Alina's diary. It's the only reason that makes sense.

I WILL NOT BELIEVE IT'S MAC!!! NO WAY!

Please, Please, Please, don't let it be Mac!

Ok, I feel better now that I got that off my chest.
    MMPS Warrior Cats