+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Actual June Teaser

if Darroc has the Amulet he could reshape his own reality, correct? Could that include having someone believe that someone else is dead? or wishing someone dead and they are? but aren't?
    DeeS =^..^=
    Autism rates:
    1995=1:500 // 1998=1:250//2001=1:150//2009=1:90
    2012=1:88 Shouldn't you be REALLY worried?

Quote Originally Posted by DeeS View Post
    if Darroc has the Amulet he could reshape his own reality, correct? Could that include having someone believe that someone else is dead? or wishing someone dead and they are? but aren't?
    Interesting thought! I think maybe if she is in a different realm alone and lost he might be able to as long as he is near her. But if the other person gets to her he can prove it wrong. Kind of confusing.

This Could Be From Alina's Diary , Someone Sent Mac Little Posts To Keep Her Mind On Her Vengance For Alina , This Can Only Be Alina, She Killed And Her Regret Came To Haunt Her Being Raised Southern And All.

Mmm Could This Be Like The Trail Of Breadcrumbs To Make Sure That Hansel And Gretal Dont Get Sidetracked And Complete The Mission
    Last edited by sexyfae; 07-05-2010 at 03:40 AM. Reason: NEW THOUGHT POPPED UP

Originally Posted by happygirlie
    If these ghosts are only in Mac's head (and I think they are - I don't think she really sees Alina's ghost) then Mac only has to believe Barrons is dead

Quote Originally Posted by Wildernessgirl View Post
    Very true! I don't think they are things she see as much as imagines.
    Everyone is assuming MAC is the one hearing/seeing the "ghost", and everyone is assuming it is Barrons who dies at the end. And we all know what Barrons says about ass-u-me----ing

Somewhere in the mist o' time
    a Fever rages in a Highlander "mine"~~
    Dual breath in a Druid born
    An Immortal lad of a Keltar lore~~
    Souls of the present meet the soul of past
    No canceling out of the sexy extra large Keltar lad~~
    Two of his kind, one stays behind
    in the past and in a present kin~~
    I'm trying to find A missing Keltar "Mine"
    Oh Dageus wherefor are though my friend?

Thumbs up Please not Mac's POV!

Quote Originally Posted by aprilssix View Post
    I think it possible that this could be one of Mac's Journeys she takes. Maybe she is in the head of this person seeing what is going on like she did when she was in Barrons head.
    Ok, I'm in pain. It sounded like Mac when I first read and then again, we are so used to Mac's POV that we forget that it could be others. No way would Mac be kissing Darroc voluntarily unless she was using him and plotting his death by seducing him first? I had decided that this must be the case.
    Anyway, then I read Aprilssix's post about it being one of Mac's journeys when she gets inside someone's head and I'm thinking this could be a real possibility. Also, another post said that Barrons will kill Darroc when he finds out they were kissing and other stuff? I so believe Barrons is still alive. Remember how he reacted to V'Lane kissing Mac? He is so jealous and possessive. I think that Mac believes that she has helped killed Barrons, but she is in for a big surprise. He's one of those beings that are "impossible to kill." January is too far away.
    iluvsushi:

"Woman, you make me crazed." JZB

Jax Teller's 'Old Lady' happygirlie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aprilssix View Post
    Everyone is assuming MAC is the one hearing/seeing the "ghost", and everyone is assuming it is Barrons who dies at the end. And we all know what Barrons says about ass-u-me----ing

LOL, I'm not assuming anything!!! I have wasted, erm I mean invested (literally) hours of thought on the matter and this is my conclusion!

Maniac

Quote Originally Posted by Christmasgirl View Post
    Jade, Our minds think alike. I think it is def. a page from Alinas diary. We already know she had a thing for Darroc....just like Jill!

Hey guys. sounds to me like whoever is kissing Darroc is not maddly in love with him. Given that Alina seemed to be maddly in love with whoever she was telling mac about on the phone.. if this is a page from her diary..

1. Darroc was never Alina's big lover and betrayer.. somebody else was and Darroc was just one of her missions

or.

2. this was Alina kissing him AFTER she found out about his true nature.

Maniac

I agree with you regarding Alina knowing Jericho. I'm not sure but think she might have had a relationship with him. I don't think she was referring to Darroc in voicemail but Jericho. Karen just wants us to assume she meant Darroc but later when we find out it wasn't it will seem obvious.

Jericho mentions Mac one day hating him and I think this might be because he feels responsible for Alina's death. I don't think he killed her or if he did it was inadvertently.

It might be related to what he is as well. Alina does say he is one of them. Of course I take this to mean Tuatha De Danaan. She might mean unseelie but I think he's UK which to her must have seemed terrifying and she ran and was killed by book most likely.
    ah! i read this after my last post. i fully agree about Darroc. I don't know if Alina was referring to him in her message to mac.. i don't know if she was referring to JB (i really hope not) but maybe? Alina had bight marks all over her.. the beast from JB's garage? the beast that Mac "killed"? Jericho himself?

also, recall that JB said Mac was his last chance.. maybe his second last chance was Alina.

One person I haven't heard considered that it could be though is Fiona who we know is with Darroc right now. We all think she is evil but we don't really know what she is up to. I think it's even mentioned somewhere that Mac is only lead to think Fiona was the ones to let shades in and was trying to kill her but will later find out that was not the case. Even so I know it would be a long shot if it is her.

I really do think it is most likely Mac because of the words used like "ghosts and "sins" which we have heard her say before. If not her most likely Alina then maybe after she stopped caring for Darroc.
    What are your reasons for thinking it might be Fiona? I'm very curious.

Maniac

[QUOTE=clrich;631897]My ghosts whisper to each other across me but I can’t hear them. There’s only one way I’ll ever be able to hear them again.

Maybe the first sentence and the rest of the paragraph are taken differently. Maybe this is Mac speaking however when she says theirs only one way to hear them again, it might mean that she can channel someone's past or has some similar crazy new power that she is able to get into alina's thoughts and memories even tho shes dead. Maybe the rest of the paragraph is Mac but is really Alina's memories. I just doesn't make sense to me for mac and darroc to be hooking up. I also think the first sentence is almost out of place to the meaning of the rest of the teaser: Why in order to hear them does she needs to kiss darroc? I just think that since this is a teaser we need to not go for the obvious !
    Last edited by juliej905; 07-05-2010 at 09:14 PM.

+ Reply to Thread