+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: What it's like to be a Moning Maniac

my DH is a werewolf!!!! wrightersRus's Avatar

even tho im new and havent made many freinds yet i still get to talk about the books that i love. its great having people to talk to about my theroys, i dont get that at home.
    With me, a woman can be as bad as she wants to be, because no matter how bad she isI'm worse

I figured this was a good thread to revive now that the release of Shadowfever is so close. I'm afraid a lot of housework has been neglected since I started roaming this forum and especially since I joined. I have enjoyed all of the different theories and speculations on the Fever series. Half the fun in waiting for SF has been getting on the forum and seeing what new thought someone else has thought of overnight. I have to admit there have been a few sleepless nights when I got up and went to the computer and read what was being written. I've also had some sleepless nights where I just lay there thinking through all the different scenarios that could take place in SF. Thank you Karen for writing such awesome series that has had me enthralled from the start. The cliffhangers were tough! But I have survived and I hope have learned some patience along the way! Looking forward to the future books that Karen will be writing. What we all do after Shadowfever?! I guess we'll come here and discuss what we just read. It will be interesting to see who got it right. LOL. That might be hard to determine, because a lot of us have changed our minds about a lot of issues! Here's my final prediction....Barrons is the beast killed at the end of DmF, but he is either not really dead or will not stay dead. Barrons and Mac are soulmates and will end up together in the end. That's my hope anyway.
    iluvsushi:

"Woman, you make me crazed." JZB

I'll be your Rainbow Girl ImAddicted's Avatar

wow, for me. It all started with Beyond the Highland Mist. Over 5 years ago! Hard to believe I've been with Mac that long already. I found that there was a website logged on and made myself a forum name. Little did I know how addicted I actually would become. Karen has become my favorite author. I recommend her books to everyone that I can. These books have helped me learn to look for the deeper meaning in all things. I love that I've formed friendships with the ladies on here. I hope they feel the same way! I like that I can read something in the book and come screaming downstairs and write it up on the forum so that others can witness the madness inside my head. I love feeling like I'm a part of a grander thing with all of you. I love how personable and invested Karen is in all of us. That is the mark of a true author, she gets right in with us and feels our pain and our joy and goes out of her way to talk to all of us. But enough of my blathering....

I'm a Scentsy Consultant! Don't know what it is? Check it out!

www.scentsy.com/jsherwood

this stuff is amazing!

"He looks away sharply...But he always looks back."

WOW! excellent question..

for me is having to meet all the wonderful women, we share so much together, fun times, crazy times, angry times. But IDK i think its something magical.

VP original~

+ Reply to Thread