> > >

Thread: Will Barrons and Mac end up together?

Dr. Love Ph.D

Default Will Barrons and Mac end up together?

Hello all! So I'm sitting here at work (not working obviously) thinking about this and it occurs to me that these two might never get to live 'happily ever after'. They are such polar opposites that it seems to me a lot of what goes on between them might be infatuation of the moment.

What evidence have we been given that Barrons is not just lusting after Mac? I mean, granted he continues to save her life but he never gets personal with her. He's always distant and even when there is heat between them, it's always physical and sexual; it's never personal and heart felt. Except for when they were in Malluce's grotto. . . I will give him that, he seemed genuinely concerned for her but he snapped back to formality so quickly.

So I guess if he does care for her, he won't let himself show it. . . in this case, how will they end up together? What will be the thing that finally brings them together if anything?

Any theories?

http://www.karenmoning.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19827

This is a very similiar thread in 'New Questions for Karen'

but i hope so!

...... and she likes to party!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ivegotafeva2010 View Post
    Hello all! So I'm sitting here at work (not working obviously) thinking about this and it occurs to me that these two might never get to live 'happily ever after'. They are such polar opposites that it seems to me a lot of what goes on between them might be infatuation of the moment.

What evidence have we been given that Barrons is not just lusting after Mac? I mean, granted he continues to save her life but he never gets personal with her. He's always distant and even when there is heat between them, it's always physical and sexual; it's never personal and heart felt. Except for when they were in Malluce's grotto. . . I will give him that, he seemed genuinely concerned for her but he snapped back to formality so quickly.

So I guess if he does care for her, he won't let himself show it. . . in this case, how will they end up together? What will be the thing that finally brings them together if anything?

Any theories?
    I don't think Karen would let down all her fans........No crying over the ending of ShadowFever for us...................

Somewhere in the mist o' time
    a Fever rages in a Highlander "mine"~~
    Dual breath in a Druid born
    An Immortal lad of a Keltar lore~~
    Souls of the present meet the soul of past
    No canceling out of the sexy extra large Keltar lad~~
    Two of his kind, one stays behind
    in the past and in a present kin~~
    I'm trying to find A missing Keltar "Mine"
    Oh Dageus wherefor are though my friend?

*runs out the door really, really fast like a shadow*

Ollie

Quote Originally Posted by *Jo* View Post

*runs out the door really, really fast like a shadow*
    Jo, I know how you feel about this topic...so your so not allow on this thread...all other one's are free game...LOL...Barrons & Mac HEA...off limits..

Maniac

Icon21 They must there is too much between them!

I can't count how many times that they have both exhibited possessiveness, lust, and the complete integration of them being necessary in each others lives. I just canít imagine anything happening in the last book that wont allow them to come together and recognize there feelings. If that relationship does not develop further with them acknowledging there feelings then I am going to be beyond disappointment. I have read all four books in the past 5 days so I am new to this series but I can't wait for the last book, i have fallen in love with these worlds and the characters in them. What do you guys think will come in the last book?

I really couldn't imagine ANY kind of HEA if they weren't together, actually. (Crossing fingers and hoping)
    Girls Gone Pri-ya! Fevercon 2010