> > >
Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What actress do we get to play Mac when the movie comes out?

Priya! ;-) claudia celestial girl's Avatar

Default What actress do we get to play Mac when the movie comes out?

Leiha posted something, and I cannot find it for the life of me. It had a picture of an actress in a rainbow colored outfit. It was Leiha's nominee for the actress to play Mac.

My vote is for Victoria Beckham (former spice-girl 'Posh'). She has great legs! Great figure. Beautiful face. Straight blond hair, with the texture I imagine Mac to have. We can always outfit her with green contacts to cover up those brown eyes that she has.

She's about 10 years too old, and who knows what her acting skills are like? But I like her 'look.'

How about other nominees? I sort of like Kate Hudson for a sort of 'Mac' attitude - cute, sexy, innocent & smart at the same time, but I agree that she's probably too old for the part.

Maybe we should have to categories - who looks like Mac, and who should be drafted to play the role. ;-)

Proud member of Lore Ladies, Lallybroch Lassies, BDB Maidens, and The Zone

The actress that Leiha suggested is Hayden P(something) she is the cheerleader on Heroes. Don't watch that, but she is also the daughter of the football coach in Remember The Titans.

She doesn't fit for Mac for me at all - waaaay too young. And I agree, Kate Hudson and Victoria Beckham are too old. Will have to keep looking.

Can we do a search for young, blonde, barbie-but tough actresses?
    A Viking Princess creation
    Founding Trinity of the Highland Honey Club
    "Oh great woman of wonder, wearer of the overflowing bodice and blue underwear, please bless us with your presence!"
    Maniac Member #28

miss lulu

Scarlett Johansson fits the bill. But secretly, I want it to be me! (I'm young like Mac, curvy too!)

The actress Leiha suggested was Hayden Panettiere. I like her because Mac is very young.

Another one I have suggested because she does the South justice is Reese Witherspoon she can do older and younger well.
    A Viking Princess Original
    Maniac #6

Reese Witherspoon would be super!
    Happy Holidays!!

I was thinking Natalie Portman. Or the Britsh version of her, Keira Knightley.
    <3

Maniac

I agree with Keira Knightley! But, could she pull of the ditz part of Mac? I know she could pull off the Mac that becomes tougher...

At first thinking of the ditzy mac I thought maybe Reese Witherspoon...but I don't know if she could go into the tough mac...

I'm leaning more towards Keira...(since the ditz part is a short-lived part of mac's life in the story plot)
    an it a dhfuil do chroi is ann a thabharfas do chosa th

Maniac

Smile

I was thinking Reese also, her being from the south i think she fits well.

Natalie Portman is one that I was thinking of. But Reese I think could really pull it off wonderfully. She can be funny and tough which would be a big requirement for Mac. ;)

I agree with Leiha's idea of Hayden Panettiere! She would be perfect!
    Maniac #12, Founder of the GBOCL

siggy by Kristin (Beware of Italics)!

siggy by Mistress Dawn!