> > >
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: I think JB is the Dark King(Bloodfever discussion)

Default I think JB is the Dark King(Bloodfever discussion)

okay ladies. Here is wy I think he's the Dark Unseelie King. I re-read DarkFever VERY carefully:

a) he's desperate to get a hold of the Sinsar Dubh
    b) The Dark King is known to have a concubine, and I think Fiona is his concubine, judging by her near possessiveness of JB and her jealousy of Mac
    c) the torques he wore indicates royalty, as you will all remember that Adam had worn torques as well aroud his neck.
    d) The shades are REPELLED by him, which means they fear their King.
    e) I also believe that Darroc .aka. Lprd MAster looked completely stunned when he saw J.B. The rest of the Unseelie's appeared just as stunned, butI doubt it was sue to J.B's high jump. I think they were sh**ing bricks seeing their Unseelie KIng betraying him.

Those are why I feel that J.B is the Dark KIng. ANy ideas ladies?

I'll be your Rainbow Girl ImAddicted's Avatar

I don't believe that JB is the UK. It's been speculated before. When I'm on a better computer I'll find the link to the post. I have another theory on who I think the UK is. I think that the UK is the dreamy eyed guy. I guess we'll all find out here in January.

I'm a Scentsy Consultant! Don't know what it is? Check it out!

www.scentsy.com/jsherwood

this stuff is amazing!

"He looks away sharply...But he always looks back."

HeathersTwilight

This is my thought ..... I think Jericho is the man who the fae princess locked in the cage. Somehow, he now has immortality (maybe the fae drink). The

fae princess who Vlane liked so much and thought she would come back to him, is the princess who took JB. JB got her pregnant (the dream and child part while Mac was with JB). Somehow the child died (also in the part where Mac and JB were together ) and the princess was unable to handle the grief, killing herself. JB would know all about the fae has he was in their world for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by HeathersTwilight View Post
    This is my thought ..... I think Jericho is the man who the fae princess locked in the cage. Somehow, he now has immortality (maybe the fae drink). The

fae princess who Vlane liked so much and thought she would come back to him, is the princess who took JB. JB got her pregnant (the dream and child part while Mac was with JB). Somehow the child died (also in the part where Mac and JB were together ) and the princess was unable to handle the grief, killing herself. JB would know all about the fae has he was in their world for so long.
    Karen has already said that Barronis is not that boy because he is fact much, much older.

HeathersTwilight

oh,well worth a shot

Maniac

I agree with JB being the UK. But I really really think Mac is his Concubine. She has dreams about being in what seems like the Unseelie Prison and about a woman who is alone and reaply sad. The book said she has always had the dreams,even when she was a little girl. I mean why would Moning write that she had those dreams if she wasn't hinting that she is the king. No way Fiona was the concubine. No way!

Maniac

I thought he was the boy too. I read in another post that perhaps Mac is communicating with the concubine in the dreaming. Maybe the concubine is communicating her story to her future self through the dreaming as a warning?
    As far as Barrons is concerned I go from think he's the UK, the UK's son, one of the UK's soldiers or protectors, who knows.