+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: OMG - a year since Dreamfever!!!!

Jax Teller's 'Old Lady' happygirlie's Avatar

Lightbulb OMG - a year since Dreamfever!!!!

I can't believe that tomorrow it will be ONE YEAR since the release of Dreamfever!

Its so weird, but it has gone fast and slow at the same time!

Surely this deserves some sort of extra anniversary teaser...

Another Gandy Perv Love me some Barrons's Avatar

Lol...I agree bring on an extra teaser
    " I am, therefore I want to f*** Jericho Barrons "

General of the Cruce-Aid Viking Princess's Avatar

I survived a whole year? SRSLY?!

*haz a proud moment*

*then remembers I have to hold out till January and falls over and twitches*

Quote Originally Posted by Viking Princess View Post

*haz a proud moment*

Agreed...I am twitching with Victoria on the floor!

This lovely siggy of His Hotness (who is Mac's friend, btw....)
    was created by the verra talented Viking Princess!
    *blog*

I vividly recall sitting there with...I don't know what you call it...book lag (???) on the 19th August thinking "How the hell am I going to wait another year?"

Little did I know...

Quote Originally Posted by Viking Princess View Post

*haz a proud moment*

LMAO!

I was half awake early one day a bit back, and heard a Scottish brogue whispering in my head, "Do you know what today is?" I ran through all the possibilities--um...Tuesday? National Donut Day? How the hell should I know?!

It took me half an hour--well, most of that was trying to disentangle my mind from daydreaming, Dageus is good at that--but it finally occurred to me to check my Amazon purchases. And there it was. August 4th, purchased and downloaded The Dark Highlander onto the Kindle....exactly one year before.

Mind you, I barely manage to remember my wedding anniversary, or anyone's birthdays. I read over two hundred books last year. Heck, I probably reread Spell that day too. LOL But that dark corner of my brain where I swear Dageus hangs out can remember THAT specific date and spit it back at me a year later?! My mind is seriously f'ed up.

"If you will practice being fictional for a while, you will understand that fictional characters are sometimes more real
    than people with bodies and heartbeats."

--Richard Bach, Illusions

Quote Originally Posted by VictoriaP View Post
    LMAO!

I was half awake early one day a bit back, and heard a Scottish brogue whispering in my head, "Do you know what today is?" I ran through all the possibilities--um...Tuesday? National Donut Day? How the hell should I know?!

It took me half an hour--well, most of that was trying to disentangle my mind from daydreaming, Dageus is good at that--but it finally occurred to me to check my Amazon purchases. And there it was. August 4th, purchased and downloaded The Dark Highlander onto the Kindle....exactly one year before.

Mind you, I barely manage to remember my wedding anniversary, or anyone's birthdays. I read over two hundred books last year. Heck, I probably reread Spell that day too. LOL But that dark corner of my brain where I swear Dageus hangs out can remember THAT specific date and spit it back at me a year later?! My mind is seriously f'ed up.
    LOL!

I never see you in here Vic!

Sorry love, been trying to get things back on track. Health went a little sideways again for a bit, and then I've been working on just pulling the rest of my universe back in order. Two years of being sick means there's a LOT of that to do. So haven't been reading much, haven't been playing around here much either. Spent the last couple of days wrestling with computer and camera stuff, now I'm just trying to get packed for our flight on Thursday. Thank God for the iPad, at least I'll still be able to be online for most of this trip! LOL

Stuff's starting to come together a bit though. I should be around more and more as we get into September onward. Sept is the month I plan to reread from Kiss -> Dreamfever prior to Fevercon...I'm pretty sure I'll start frothing at the mouth about then and you'll wish I would just go away again!!!!!

Man, it's hard to believe we've survived a whole year. Harder still to realize we've got another FIVE FREAKING MONTHS. **dies**

Aw, babe!

I'm the one with boobs !! analisa's Avatar

What I can't believe is that we've had four (FOUR!!!!!) books and yet we still don't know Jack ...

Thank God for Fevercon for making the waiting a little bit more bearable, but how are we gonna handle it from october to january ?????

And even worse ... what on earth are we gonna do when it's finally over ????

Beautiful art work by alicexz

+ Reply to Thread