> > >
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sidhe-seers: Could they have been responsible for Alinas death?

You did who for what? DreamingofmyV'lane's Avatar

Default Sidhe-seers: Could they have been responsible for Alinas death?

I had a thought in the back of my head and thought why not explore the possibility that Rowena and the Council were directly responsible for the death of Alina... if you think yes that is a possibility or you think it's to cynical for words alone post and give your ideas, theories, and opinion on this thought that I had.
    You told me that above others you held me the highest that I was yours, born of your womb feed from your breast and yet you condemn me calling my curse a gift... You made me the one all fear... and you think I would thank you for this darkness that infects like a disease.

That might explain why Dani was worrying about Mac being able to forgive her for anything, when she asked Mac if sisters could forgive everything...bap
    So many books to read, so little TIME!
    Everyone NEEDS a little MAGIC!!!!!!!!!

Moning Manic #399 , Proud Member of MMPS

Default Re-reading

Quote Originally Posted by bap7249 View Post
    That might explain why Dani was worrying about Mac being able to forgive her for anything, when she asked Mac if sisters could forgive everything...bap
    I know I went back and read all the books up to date... I feel like a total dork for admitting that but yes and as I was reading I noted the weird vibes I was getting from Row and wondered then when she sent the other Sidhe-seers to take Mac's spear a had a moment that made me wonder why Row had deemed it necessary to take the spear by force sure it was a hollow and who don't want their hands on power but for everything that Row claimed that she wanted to help and junk that was too rash a decision I'm guessing the high council fears the power Mac has or could have. I have a big doubt that Barron's alone was able to "heal" her from Pri-ya... I think Mac has something more to her than we have yet to realize. As for Dani I think she knew what happened and is having to keep it a secret from Mac in fear of being blamed for not having helped Alina for all we know the high council could be Fae and they knew Darroc and Alina were working together and then had her killed to stop him.

I think there are a lot of us that believe Ro had something to do with Alina's death. Also, most of us feel Ro is evil (the bad that thinks it's good).

I for one, am looking forward to the day that Mac and Ro have a knock down drag out and Mac puts Ro in her place for good. :)

Default Mac and Ro

well yes I think it's over due and not a big fussy fight where people pull hair yell and act dumb I would like to see a real fight between them, draw blood and kill efficiently none of that cat fight that guys fantasize about... Ew I would not want to see a cat fight between them but I doubt Row thinks she's good I think she justifies it to herself thinking "I do it for the good of the many." or something twisted like "In order to be kind I must be cruel" there are so many ways that it could work. Then my thoughts drift to Nana O'Riley how she had not liked the sidhe-seer council as she said "Lectures make the ears deaf" I laughed when she told Barrons he couldn't come into her house, but for all we know Row is just bi-polar or menopausic at her age I don't know how she can still be right in the head with all the crud that has happened in her time.

Dreaming..., I think you've hit on a good point about how Ro can still be head of the sidhe-seers. She knew Mac's grandmother and mother and was in charge 20 years ago. Just how old is she? Is it a normal age or is she preforming some dark magic of her own to keep her health. The council use to be voted in by the group as a whole but now Ro is the only one that selects them. Nope, something just isn't right about her and her council.

Default Thank you

Well it was a bit strange and for all we know she might not even be human herself... I have a nag in the back of my head on why V'lane disappeared after Mac summoned him in the forbidden library then again we will never know till the book comes out and Karen tells us that V'lane is dead, Barrons is dead, Dani dies in a battle, Mac's parents die and then the whole world goes to hell and back because Mac and the book are actually one and the same... or something along those lines (No that stuff won't happen... and if it does I'm just going to close the book and just watch Pr0n)

Quote Originally Posted by DreamingofmyV'lane View Post
    Well it was a bit strange and for all we know she might not even be human herself... I have a nag in the back of my head on why V'lane disappeared after Mac summoned him in the forbidden library then again we will never know till the book comes out and Karen tells us that V'lane is dead, Barrons is dead, Dani dies in a battle, Mac's parents die and then the whole world goes to hell and back because Mac and the book are actually one and the same... or something along those lines (No that stuff won't happen... and if it does I'm just going to close the book and just watch Pr0n)
    LOL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Justagirlblues View Post
    LOL!!!!
    I will I will just sit down turn on my computer and watch some pr0n and just fap for the rest of the day thinking how much of a waste it was to read that and end up with a half assed ending.

Quote Originally Posted by bap7249 View Post
    Yea I strongly believe that Dani was involve in Alina's death but I'm not sure how.

VP original~