+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Any Mad Men Fans???

Hybrid View

Talking Any Mad Men Fans???

I'm dying to discuss last night episode???

VP original~

Yes, indeedy! Captivated by it. Are you watching Rubicon as well?
    This is a pic. of my step-dtr. that I think is Mac like.

Default Spoilers....

im not sure if I can do this...sorry if im not:

ohh i dont have the time for RUBICON

but DON was insane last night...when he told Peggy you need to thank me and Jesus for giving you another day....

what is wrong with him...i do feel bad though i mean he's going through a lot...

Don has been over the edge for awhile. I think next episode we'll see a slight turn around. I am hoping that he does. He is doing with Peggy what he did to Pete. Pushing. He has gone too far a lot of the time, been downright cruel and seems to be using her as rage receptacle at times but, he likes her and needs her talent. They are a great creative team. Peggy chisels out an idea and Don sculpts a masterpiece.

At the end of the episode it became clear that their relationship once again evolved. Sec./Boss, Mentor/Protege, Mentor-on the way to-friend/protege-on the way to-friend. They got personal with each other. I like the idea of them being able to turn to each other but, I hope they don't do a Peggy/Don hook up.

DELMI Don seems to be sleeeping with EVERYONE....I HATE THAT i mean a once in a time hook out sure but every episode...

if peggy and don hook up i will be dissapointed...in DON

ok sooo DUCK did u see that..GROSSS EWWWW unbelievable..

I despise Don sleeping around with everyone, too. I don't know what to make of it. With the comics wife it was almost like a sadist type of sex, then he seems to really care for the teacher now he just uses women like condoms. I hope that ends soon.

Ick! I wonder if Duck will continue in this series. It seems his past behavior and the recent idiocy at the Chloe dinner would make it impossible for him to give Don any competition. I wonder if they would make a plot line with Duck going absolutely, bonkers and trying to kill Don.

Cooking dinner but, I had to see if you'd posted. Joanie and roger are the show for me now. Betty and Don finally divorced. Peggy continues growing into a savvy woman. Now Joan and Roger relationship needs resolution. Do you think they are going to kill of Greg in Viet-nam?

ohhh that JERK umm Greg hmmmm YEAH MOST LIKELY you know MAD Men is pretty cynical so yea besides Joan can do whay better than THAT

ROGER was gifting her with FUR COATS....I doubt GREG has ever gotten her anything that NICE...and he always wants to puts his desires/career first..i don't like that...I think her TRUE love is ROGER and hopefully those two get it right before the show ends...

but honestely im not expecting any HEA with this SHOW...soo

Yeah, hoping in vain for HEA with Joan and Rog. Either Rog. will have a heart attack while still married to Jane and she gets Roger's share of the agency (to which end she will forever torture Joan) or he stays married to Jane and messes around with Joan at his convenience. Ultimately, Joan will always have to rely on herself. No white knight to care for her, no children, no dream house with picket fence. In the end she'll look to the now, pick herself up without bitterness and hopefully, enroll in business school.

I want Greg out of the way. Upset that they intimate he is a butcher and the only place such an incompetent doctor could practice as a surgeon is in the military. Glad they did send him into the military at the beginning of the Viet-Nam conflict though so that we can hope that he goes MIA, meets a meek nurse he can bully or Joan sends a Dear Greg letter with the divorce papers enclosed.

Roxy, did watch 09/12/10 epi.? Any thoughts on Joan?

+ Reply to Thread