+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Mad Men Fans???

Talking Any Mad Men Fans???

I'm dying to discuss last night episode???

VP original~

Yes, indeedy! Captivated by it. Are you watching Rubicon as well?
    This is a pic. of my step-dtr. that I think is Mac like.

Default Spoilers....

im not sure if I can do this...sorry if im not:

ohh i dont have the time for RUBICON

but DON was insane last night...when he told Peggy you need to thank me and Jesus for giving you another day....

what is wrong with him...i do feel bad though i mean he's going through a lot...

Don has been over the edge for awhile. I think next episode we'll see a slight turn around. I am hoping that he does. He is doing with Peggy what he did to Pete. Pushing. He has gone too far a lot of the time, been downright cruel and seems to be using her as rage receptacle at times but, he likes her and needs her talent. They are a great creative team. Peggy chisels out an idea and Don sculpts a masterpiece.

At the end of the episode it became clear that their relationship once again evolved. Sec./Boss, Mentor/Protege, Mentor-on the way to-friend/protege-on the way to-friend. They got personal with each other. I like the idea of them being able to turn to each other but, I hope they don't do a Peggy/Don hook up.

DELMI Don seems to be sleeeping with EVERYONE....I HATE THAT i mean a once in a time hook out sure but every episode...

if peggy and don hook up i will be dissapointed...in DON

ok sooo DUCK did u see that..GROSSS EWWWW unbelievable..

I despise Don sleeping around with everyone, too. I don't know what to make of it. With the comics wife it was almost like a sadist type of sex, then he seems to really care for the teacher now he just uses women like condoms. I hope that ends soon.

Ick! I wonder if Duck will continue in this series. It seems his past behavior and the recent idiocy at the Chloe dinner would make it impossible for him to give Don any competition. I wonder if they would make a plot line with Duck going absolutely, bonkers and trying to kill Don.

hahaha good points Duck has definitely gone past the redeemable character..wow I actually had a lot of respect for him when he was first introduced....

hmm where did the school teacher go? haven't seen her since...and Im pretty sure DON is not wearing any condoms...i mean did men wear them at the era im not too sure...

what do you think of the little girl wow...that was a bit much wasn't I MEAN they went there?

IDK

Lol. Condoms have been in use longer than you think. I meant that Don uses women like they are condoms; he thinks of them as receptacles and tosses them aside.

Oh, dear. I agree with you about the whole Sally thing. I can't believe they went there. Very disturbing. I appreciate they want to build on the effect of Don's and Betty's behavior on the kids. Sally especially would be in emotional turmoil and psychologically influenced by her father's absence and his profligate use of women. Why would they present a scenario representing her accelerated pubescent curiousity THAT way? Only a disturbed person would behave thusly. A pre-pubescent is usually, awkward, shy, curious and embarressed at the mere thought of sexual exploration let alone a pre-pubescent kid touching herself at someone else's home, in the living room, inches from her sleeping friend. Bizarre!

yes my thoughts exactly....wow hmm do you think shes behaving like that because of the mom or DON or maybe both...?

Probably both. She seems to have more of a relationship with her dad. Betty portrays the embodiment of the "refridgerator mother". The writers made the character of Betty a very unlikable person. She is childish, selfish, maliciously, manipulative, cold, abusive and seems incapable of of any positive emotion. I can't remember Betty ever behaving lovingly toward her children. She practically ignores them. she seems to only take notice if they've annoyed her.

+ Reply to Thread