+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Mad Men Fans???

He should be Back handed for that. My sister is much to obsessed with it. She told me everything when i gave her the, 'what are you talking about' face.

Thanks VP, I am loving it.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BARRONS vs. DARROC vs. V'LANE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Who will Mackayla choose?

OMGOODNESS I gave that same exact face like everyday...in my existence and also the "innocent face" but not that entirely innocent...

YOU Know I liked Betty at the beginning I could relate to her I guess...but Betty's character is growing a bit too acidic for my taste...I much prefer Peggy or my personal favorite JOAN....

VP original~

Joan is the best. That woman has her sh!t together. Roger really po'd me when he married Jane. Jane!!!? Last season when that b!eeyotch walked into Cooper/Sterling and ordered Joan around just to show her who was in charge now. Sent me through the roof.
    This is a pic. of my step-dtr. that I think is Mac like.

hmmm yes but remember when JANE was laying next to him passed out drunk who did ROGER call?

JOAN of course

what ticked me off was the FACT that they keep giving the awards to Peggy's character

when I feel that JOAN or the actress that plays JOAN is doing a far better job acting wise than Peggy

I mean I like Peggy but IMO Joan is the better actress I just don't think its fair...

Yeah, that was the prob., he married Jane but, called Joan. He's setting her up for the same position he relegated her to before; his doormat.

I didn't know the Peggy character was getting awards. Peggy is always Peggy. Christine Hendricks character is the most complex. She has to deal with a lot but, handles it with such grace while displaying a spine of steel. She is the best and most likeable character on the show. She deserves recognition for that. Thus, the reason I don't watch award shows. I am always left thinking the better actor got gipped.

true true...

I don't like the fact that they don't give a full teaser of the following week episode. They give these random out of sequence snippets and tell you to go to their website for an extended teaser that again doesn't really give you an idea what the theme of the next show is about. They've always done this and I've always thought it was assinine. I don't want to run to my computer at 11 pm and by the next day I have other things on my mind than jumping on the computer to get an extended snippet that tells me nothing.

Right its better not even to watch the teaser and who has the time to look up the teaser knowing that your not going to learn anything GOOD...and they are very misleading...remember when Joan was in the clinic and all she needed was some BCP...grrrrrrr

Joanie definitely needs a BIGGER role she's AMAZING...and ROGER TOO!!

Cooking dinner but, I had to see if you'd posted. Joanie and roger are the show for me now. Betty and Don finally divorced. Peggy continues growing into a savvy woman. Now Joan and Roger relationship needs resolution. Do you think they are going to kill of Greg in Viet-nam?

ohhh that JERK umm Greg hmmmm YEAH MOST LIKELY you know MAD Men is pretty cynical so yea besides Joan can do whay better than THAT

ROGER was gifting her with FUR COATS....I doubt GREG has ever gotten her anything that NICE...and he always wants to puts his desires/career first..i don't like that...I think her TRUE love is ROGER and hopefully those two get it right before the show ends...

but honestely im not expecting any HEA with this SHOW...soo

+ Reply to Thread