+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Mad Men Fans???

ohhh delmi how do you feel about the way peggy handled her pregnancy I still haven't gone over that IDK its like soooo sneaky the way she hid it...what do you think

VP original~

Quote Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
    ohhhh Delmi I only saw the first half I tried to stay up I reallly did...okay soo Joan is pregnant ahhhhh she wanted to keep the baby you can tell but that *beep* Roger did not....

he was pushing the abortion down her throat...ohhhh that made me soooo upset...he did not even give her an option...

Don nearly crapped his pants when the FBI showed up hahaha how funny was that!!!

and that sniveling little Peter was really HYPED...right.he is going to keep that account its like 4million right?

what the heck is don going to do? he can't just relocate can he?

that would be certainly interesting...
    Here's the thing. While I was watching the show (maybe 1/2 way through) where Don was figuring out how he was going to get Pete to cancel the contract with the DOD; a lightning storm was passing through my area. Lightning and electronic devices don't mix so had to unplug the t.v. When I turned the t.v. back on it was Joan and Roger in her office. I guessed that she must have had an abortion.

I have a DVR so taped the encore presentation at 11:00 pm but, haven't yet watched the scenes I missed. Will post after I watch it.

The thing with Peggy. I don't know what else she could have done. She was in a complete state of denial and apparently boarded the crazy train.

An unwed mother at that time was destined for shame and poverty. She had just gotten a job that no secretary could dream of being offered especially, without a degree. I think for sure if she had realized her predicament she would have aborted rather than carry to term.

Here's the other thing. I thought her sister was raising the baby. Just assumed that after the epi. where she's with her mother and sis and the sis is carrying around a baby. She told Pete she had adopted out the baby. I'm wondering if her sister is raising the baby.
    This is a pic. of my step-dtr. that I think is Mac like.

wowzers what a weird coincendence that we couldn't finish the episode....okay we will post the second we watch the second half...

I was tearing my hair out. It was finally a great episode and I couldn't watch it! After all that build up in the 1st half; I was staring at a blank t.v. and going: NOOOOOO!!!!!

i was sooo exhausted i couldn't keep my eyes open and i was thinking about you and was like nooo

Hey Delmi i finished the episode ohhh no you are probably going to miss this Sunday's episode

HAVE A ROCKING TRIP

Hi, Roxy. I had to pop on to see if you'd watched it. Thanks, I need to go into whirlwind speed to get packed and catch my flight. I'll check in with you Mon.

hi Delmi i watched it i'm ready when you are

I watched it. Did the announcer say only 2 more epis. 'til end of season. Those b@$!&^s. We had to wait for the last 4 epis. of the season for it finally to get -edge of your seat; can't wait for next week- charged? The AMC network is killin' me.

Rooooo---xy. Roxy? Hello, you out there somewhere?

+ Reply to Thread