+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Mad Men Fans???

Right. Talk about expendable. Dang, she stayed in that car a looong time before she realized he wasn't coming back out; then had to walk home! Was he trying to not give Betty a reason to divorce him? He was scared to death she was going to drop the bomb on him and expose his charade. I guess he left the teacher hanging w/out explanation. He was happy with her and very relaxed but, still Don not Dick Whitman with her. He'll always be a rat in a trap.

What do you think about him giving psycho. analyst woman his real story? Now she has the drop on him. Also, his finding her at his apt. after tryst with sec. Miss ethics schucked her prof. ethics fast when she thought she'd lose Don. What do you make of his reaction to what she did for him?
    This is a pic. of my step-dtr. that I think is Mac like.

ohhhh that was sooo embarrasing....she waited for him outside wow i'll never forget that one

sooo you finally agree with me that the blond doctor is weird...he confessed to her...hmmm thats definitely going to bite him in the rear...

she's psycho i admired her when she fought for her job and then flipped over like a fish

okay DON"S REACTION totalll AWKARDNESS like he did not know what to do...with her like he did not want her to be there but he did not know what to say to get rid of her....

noticed he asked the sec if she wanted a bite to eat?

then he told the blond doctor that he was exhausted...hmm led me to believe that he did not want her anymore..

VP original~

Yep, I'm surprised that she does indeed seem on the brink of becoming a psycho. He assumed he'd crossed the line with her and it was finished. He is intrigued by the sec. A woman who seems supportive and a complete person in her own right without that undercurrent of desperation for a husband. Jon Hamm is an incredible actor. You could see by the expression on his face that he realizes he is stuck because of his confession and his machination of her for the accts. she can feed him. Hoisted by his own petard.

Well, wait a minute. Doesn't he have something on her now? She violated her ethics. Giving him info. on work she performed for other agencies is bad, she went a step further into worse by actually setting up an appt. for him to meet another agencies prospective client!

YEAH DELMI you are right soo lets say the blond gets out of control he can have her fired for violating ethics...good point

Yep. But his involves jail time if exposed. I wonder if she'll own her actions or blame Don for her lapse. She exposed herself to ruin for him. That she took the ball Don had knocked into her court was her decision but, I bet she puts it all on Don. She'll prob. find out about his little interlude with sec. this wk.

Anxious for this wk. epi. Hope we get a hint about sec.'s agenda. When the ancient crone died new sec. was front and center to deal with that. Then her interaction with Sally brought her to Don's attn. She seemed to be angling to be Don's sec. You have my mind spinning with this mole theory. She went from receptionist to Don's sec., I think. You know how the operators were able to listen in on calls at S/C; Do you think she was able to do that in her capacity as the receptionist?

that's it i'm sooo ready for mad men i'm going to see the preview for next weeks episode....be right back

OMGOODNESS what a big waste of time. It showed me absolutely nothing. Next weeks episode is called "blowing smoke" apparently don's daughter is learning how to be "FAKE" like her mother probably from watching and observing her cold mother or learning coping techniques from the therapists. ohh and harry is working late and not eating dinner with don's wife betty what a big surprise!!! NOT...

check it out tell me what you think

Well, again a tidbit of non-info. about the next epi. Worth going to the site for a laugh. Remeber when you said the writers seemed to have hit a wall with the previous episodes? Last weeks title for that episode waaas-s..."The Chinese Wall".

isnt that wall the biggest wall in existence haha what a laugh

Biggest ever! Hadrian's wall can't even compete with "The Great Wall of China"! Oooh, that does not bode well for us.

+ Reply to Thread