+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I had dinner with Sam and Dean from Supernatural!!!!!!

Default I had dinner with Sam and Dean from Supernatural!!!!!!

.... Well not EXACTLY with them but close enough!

So me and my girlfriend decide to go out to eat at a restaurant called Earls down the street from us. So we get there and get settled in and i notice another table gets sat across from us no biggie. So as i was looking around I notice this guy who is in the booth right across from us and 2 down. ( the booths curved so they were directly across) So anyways I see this guy and im like "WOW! That guy is soooooo hot! He looks just like the guy Sam from Supernatural!" and then i thought... Wait a minute. I look to who is sitting next to him.. and no joke right as I did I made DIRECT EYE CONTACT with the Guy who plays Dean and at the same time my EYES GO HUGE AND I SAY SOOO LOUD " HOLY CRAP IT IS THEM!!!" Im like to my friend HEather OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ITS THEM! Shes like whoo? and shes like OMG!!!
    I am in love with those boys!!! ever since Days of Our Lives and Gilmore Girls!!! To bad though that im a scaredy cat and Supernatural scares me to much to watch all the time hahaha.
    OMG I WAS IN MY HEAVEN! SO they ate the entire time we did... then so they got up with their security to go to the bathroom.. they go right pass our table and DODDLED! I was like OMG i could touch them!!! Then Sam waited outside right leaning against OUR BOOTH waiting for Dean to come out!! Then they ran out the door and left.
    I couldnt get the nerve to talk to them . I felt bad , my friend told me to go up to them , but i feel bad for them cause i didnt want to interupt their dinner and their privacy.
    ALL my friends are mad i didnt get a picture!! AND NO JOKE! They are HOTTER IN PERSON!!!!!

That's really really awesome. Jensen and Jared are wonderful guys and I'm sure they would've been kind if you'd gone up to them but I'm sure they appreciate your leaving them alone.

You should REALLY check out Supernatural. It's my huge love (other than Buffy and Angel). I have an aunt who scares very easily but I got her hooked on SPN. You sort of become desensitized to it in a way.

I've never met them at a con but everyone who does says them smell wonderful. *dreamy sigh* They both got married this summer. *dang it*

I decided i will brave it out and start from season 1 ! I LOOOOVE BUFFY too!!

Awesome!! :) If you're ever wanting to dig deeper into SPN fandom, the site linked in my signature (Expanding The Verse) is 90% Supernatural fans though the site is multi-fandom.

Buffy is the greatest show ever imo. But I'm biased. ;) I'm a Joss Whedon addict.

What Earls was it?

72nd and Scott Road !!! I dont know if you live close to there but I do !

I can't imagine what could possibly be so fascinating in Surrey to bring Sam and Dean to Earl's on Scott Rd. for dinner... perhaps they were filming?

In any case, I envy your star-struck-ed-ness! My sister got to meet both the actors on set, and apparently, they are MUCH better looking in person.
    Are you sad? Are you tired? Just bored outta your head?
    ~:※:~:※:~:※:~:※:~:※:~:※:~:※:~:※:~:※:~:※:~:※:~:※ :~
    ~:※:~:※:~:※:~:※:~:※:~:※:~:※:~:※:~:※:~:※:~:※:~:※ :~
    Click the siggy above for the "Fever Facts" thread!

Wanna read something REALLY awesome?:
    Shadowfever, p. 373, 8th line from the top

Quote Originally Posted by *Fae*Baby* View Post
    72nd and Scott Road !!! I dont know if you live close to there but I do !
    Quote Originally Posted by ainjill View Post
    I can't imagine what could possibly be so fascinating in Surrey to bring Sam and Dean to Earl's on Scott Rd. for dinner... perhaps they were filming?

In any case, I envy your star-struck-ed-ness! My sister got to meet both the actors on set, and apparently, they are MUCH better looking in person.
    I live in Langley. That is just so cool!

*sighs and passes out*

I like the dude that plays Dean. SOOOOO YUUMMMMYYY DELICIOUS!!

...... and she likes to party!!!!

General of the Cruce-Aid Viking Princess's Avatar

LOL!!!!!!!!!! I would have let them finish their meal and tried to say hi or snap a pic as they were leaving.

It kinda sucks though. You want to respect their privacy but you want to meet them and it is alll AHHHHHH what to do what to do!

I am so jealous. I would love to glimpse Sam and Dean live in 3D!

+ Reply to Thread