+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Supernatural: Season 6

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    General of the Cruce-Aid Viking Princess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Licking a Fae Popsicle
    Posts
    25,547

    Default Supernatural: Season 6

    Well it is here! The first ep just aired on the east coast, what did you think?

    spoilers ahead!


    I am SO glad to know Sammy is back, is really there and alive, but I hate that we didn't get to see it happen like we did with Dean. I feel cheated.

    I am kinda appreciating the mirror effect of the series (which is ironic considering the broken glass sound of the icey title card sequence for this season). Season one begins with Dean popping up making Sam leave his normal life to hunt. Looks like Dean is about to get a hearty helping of the same thing.

    I don't trust grandpa Samuel. WTF!!!!

    where is Castiel!?

  2. #2
    Criss Angel is my DH Anita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In the pool with my DH
    Posts
    8,914

    Default

    It is taking SO much self control to not click on the spoiler button.

    Michael avi by Love bug Siggy by VP ,Crazy Irish Lass,Founder of The J.A.L.U and Hunters group,I secretly wish I was Mac! ,Michael Phelps & Jensen are my other DH's Miss Fever 2008, Team Eric!


  3. #3
    General of the Cruce-Aid Viking Princess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Licking a Fae Popsicle
    Posts
    25,547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anita View Post
    It is taking SO much self control to not click on the spoiler button.
    you can make it!!!!! I didn't put anything TOO spoilery just in case, but still I would wait till watching it first.

  4. #4
    Criss Angel is my DH Anita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In the pool with my DH
    Posts
    8,914

    Default

    I have 50 mins still before it's on, I looked online and didn't find it posted anywhere yet either.

  5. #5
    Mucho Maniac delmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viking Princess View Post
    Well it is here! The first ep just aired on the east coast, what did you think?

    spoilers ahead!


    I am SO glad to know Sammy is back, is really there and alive, but I hate that we didn't get to see it happen like we did with Dean. I feel cheated.

    I am kinda appreciating the mirror effect of the series (which is ironic considering the broken glass sound of the icey title card sequence for this season). Season one begins with Dean popping up making Sam leave his normal life to hunt. Looks like Dean is about to get a hearty helping of the same thing.

    I don't trust grandpa Samuel. WTF!!!!

    where is Castiel!?
    I'm happy there is a Season 6!

    What is up with grandpa Samuel? That whole -grab the Jin and put her in the truck before the boys get back- had my spidey sense spike. Which side is he playing for?
    **********************
    This is a pic. of my step-dtr. that I think is Mac like.

  6. #6
    Maniac becca6036's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    San Diego Ca
    Posts
    209

    Default

    Can't wait until it is on, right now watching Smallville!!

  7. #7
    General of the Cruce-Aid Viking Princess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Licking a Fae Popsicle
    Posts
    25,547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by delmi View Post
    I'm happy there is a Season 6!

    [SPOILER]What is up with [.....]
    I know, right!!

    I am like, wth would anyone try to trap a djinn? Nothing good can come of it. I mean seriously, they are evil, they will turn on you, wtf. I don't trust him, and for somereason if he came back at the same time Sam did, there is obviously some big bad at work because grandpa Samuel doesn't seem to be playing for the right team, and neither do the "cousins"

  8. #8
    Criss Angel is my DH Anita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In the pool with my DH
    Posts
    8,914

    Default

    This line was just said I get to hunt with my family

    I heard it as I get to HUMP with my family


    FAIL

  9. #9
    General of the Cruce-Aid Viking Princess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Licking a Fae Popsicle
    Posts
    25,547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anita View Post
    This line was just said I get to hunt with my family

    I heard it as I get to HUMP with my family


    FAIL

  10. #10
    Mucho Maniac delmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viking Princess View Post
    I know, right!!

    I am like, wth would anyone try to trap a djinn? Nothing good can come of it. I mean seriously, they are evil, they will turn on you, wtf. I don't trust him, and for somereason if he came back at the same time Sam did, there is obviously some big bad at work because grandpa Samuel doesn't seem to be playing for the right team, and neither do the "cousins"
    Yeah, I want to know more about what Sam's been doing with "good" old gramps and the cousins. Not sure what that crew is all about or if they really are who Sam and Dean think they are. Are they really demon changelings or somethin? Did alread say how happy I am this show is back? I'm sayin' it again. Love this show!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts