> > >
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Berserker Eyes

Maniac

Default Berserker Eyes

It was carefully explained that beserker children did not normally cross over until they were nearly 16. Due to emotional trauma Grimm crossed over at 14 but at the end of the book when she is surrounded by her three boys (triplets I assume) they are described with beserker eyes even though they are "young children" Kind of ruined the whole book for me not sticking too the rules that were laid down. Still liked the book but...

Another Gandy Perv Love me some Barrons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    It was carefully explained that beserker children did not normally cross over until they were nearly 16. Due to emotional trauma Grimm crossed over at 14 but at the end of the book when she is surrounded by her three boys (triplets I assume) they are described with beserker eyes even though they are "young children" Kind of ruined the whole book for me not sticking too the rules that were laid down. Still liked the book but...
    It was stated in one of the other books ( I think The Immortal Highlander). That Adam Black had "gifted" the McIllioch clan during a fierce battle, so I assume that he blessed them to be born into their powers instantly rather than grown into them and I assume with multiple births to increase their line.
    " I am, therefore I want to f*** Jericho Barrons "

From 7/24/2008 In the archives, Adam's gift to the McIllioch clan of Berserkers. Here's the link:

http://www.karenmoning.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9172

Quote Originally Posted by Love me some Barrons View Post
    It was stated in one of the other books ( I think The Immortal Highlander). That Adam Black had "gifted" the McIllioch clan during a fierce battle, so I assume that he blessed them to be born into their powers instantly rather than grown into them and I assume with multiple births to increase their line.
    Don't you think it funny that Adam can "gift" things? This gift and what he did to Dageus. If he has so much power, why did he let Queen make him court fool? Because he drank from the couldron and forgot who he was? Someone more pwerful, maybe, then QA! He knows he is the last prince from his house, so he does remember something of who he is.

Somewhere in the mist o' time
    a Fever rages in a Highlander "mine"~~
    Dual breath in a Druid born
    An Immortal lad of a Keltar lore~~
    Souls of the present meet the soul of past
    No canceling out of the sexy extra large Keltar lad~~
    Two of his kind, one stays behind
    in the past and in a present kin~~
    I'm trying to find A missing Keltar "Mine"
    Oh Dageus wherefor are though my friend?

What with a normal thing? EVOLUTION? I know it´s very rarely ... but it could be the truth, or?
    Remeber Grimm became a Berserker when he was 14 and Julien was very special ... in my eyes ...

I think Adam is very powerful and the last D´Jay Prince ... but he´s not the king of Seelie
    [/SIGPIC]
    Live your life, no matter how much does it cost!Live your dreams, because theire are the power to survive!

Take time to be happy;
    it is the music of the soul.

Mega Maniac

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post

had wondered the same thing when I read it. the others do have a good point though. i think that makes a lot of sense

Quote Originally Posted by aprilssix View Post
    Don't you think it funny that Adam can "gift" things? This gift and what he did to Dageus. If he has so much power, why did he let Queen make him court fool? Because he drank from the couldron and forgot who he was? Someone more pwerful, maybe, then QA! He knows he is the last prince from his house, so he does remember something of who he is.
    Dont think he let the queen make him the fool - im pretty sure I read about him choosing to act that way cause he found it amusing to mess around with the other seelie

Mega Maniac

from what i've read of him so far that definitely fits him

The fool or pretending?

Mega Maniac

pretending to be one