> > >
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: JZB=not the UK

Default JZB=not the UK

This is just a thought I wanted to put out there and see what you guys think, I'm knew to this and couldn't find a thread on this so if there is I'm sorry...If he was the UK he wouldn't need the stones to read it, right? He would be the oldest of all and know the language it was writen in. Doesn't V'lame say at one point something like, if you got it you wouldn't be able to read it and JB says maybe I learned from your princess? If he was the UK he wouldn't need the stones or the princess to teach him. Just a thought please let me know what you guys think!

Quote Originally Posted by airbear82 View Post
    The link didn't work, it just comes up as page not found.
    yeah, i couldn't see it

by VP--she freakin rocks!

I'll be your Rainbow Girl ImAddicted's Avatar

If I remember right KMM has said that we already know what JB is? it's been hinted at and we've heard of it whatever he is and when it finally comes to light we'll be like, oh, yeah duh. I don't know if this even helps but...

I'm a Scentsy Consultant! Don't know what it is? Check it out!

www.scentsy.com/jsherwood

this stuff is amazing!

"He looks away sharply...But he always looks back."

Yeah she did say that she wanted us to be able to connect the dots.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAddicted View Post
    If I remember right KMM has said that we already know what JB is? it's been hinted at and we've heard of it whatever he is and when it finally comes to light we'll be like, oh, yeah duh. I don't know if this even helps but...
    I'm not sure if we know what he is. Just that it's obvious. That once we find out, we will have that "duh" reaction.

i know KMM doesn't mislead us/trick us....but i just disagree with that.
    I think he's something we've never seen before.
    but that's just MHO

Maniac
    If you could only see the beast you've made of me. I held it in but it seems you set it running free. Screaming in the dark, I howl when we're apart. I drag my teeth across your chest to taste your beating heart. My fingers claw your skin; try to tear my way in. You are the moon that breaks the night for which I have to howl. Like some child possessed, the beast howls in my veins. I want to find you, tear out your tenderness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes Veronica View Post
    Excuse me ya'll. But what does SS mean? i can't seem to remember

Huh, never looked at it that way. Maybe he was making sure Mac wouldn't know the hunter's thoughts.
    the obsidian and black ice thing is interesting as well. not sure what to make of it.....i don't think, IMHO, that the obsidian eyes truly are a link or proof that he's fae. V'lane and Darroc do not have obsidian eyes.

This is what i mean by it sometimes makes sense that he's the UK when reading the series as JZB is the UK and it doesn't.
    There are many instances it doesn't make sense (and other times that are "ah-ha! this could def be explained by him being the UK) it's those moments, that it doesn't make sense, that makes me feel he's not the UK.
    it doesn't mesh

same here!

no problem! and it's ok! i was in your position once! here's a good thread to do all your catching up on:
    Collection of Karen Posts
    don't just read the starter post, but other posts as well. some of them contain information like that in the starter post

I think ss was being used to abbreviate sidhe seer. I didn't go back and read posts though.

The obsidian eyes doesn't mean he's Tuatha De Danaan at all. None of the fae have obsidian eyes. They all have irridescent eyes and fair coloring. The only exceptions are Adam and UK who both have dark coloring and obsidian eyes. Both are said to be somehow different and more powerful than other fae. We also know that some say UK is another race and not Tuatha De Danaan at all or only part.

I think of all the characters to limit this coloring to only three characters who are very mysterious is very interesting. I don't think it's a coincidence. I think somehow the three of them are related or two of them are the same person. It's interesting that Adam who had same coloring as UK was last prince of D'Jai house and made court fool. Punishment if UK was from that house? Were others killed or imprisoned? It's interesting as well how often obsidian is used to describe UK's realm (floors, ice, etc.)

One other thought is in interview Karen notices for first time Jericho is getting gold fleck in eyes and his tattoos have disappeared and replaced by something else. I think this interview might have taken place after Dreamfever. But even if it didn't I think both indicate that Barrons is overcoming whatever curse or punishment he was under. Maybe because of love of Mac?

Could obsidian eyes be related to someone being punished an indicator to other Tuatha De Danaan? Adam was alone for most part when we first met him. I can't remember after he became human at end of Immortal Highlander if he eyes became a more golden color. I might be mixing it up with him getting a soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildernessgirl View Post
    I think ss was being used to abbreviate sidhe seer. I didn't go back and read posts though.

The obsidian eyes doesn't mean he's Tuatha De Danaan at all. None of the fae have obsidian eyes. They all have irridescent eyes and fair coloring. The only exceptions are Adam and UK who both have dark coloring and obsidian eyes. Both are said to be somehow different and more powerful than other fae. We also know that some say UK is another race and not Tuatha De Danaan at all or only part.

I think of all the characters to limit this coloring to only three characters who are very mysterious is very interesting. I don't think it's a coincidence. I think somehow the three of them are related or two of them are the same person. It's interesting that Adam who had same coloring as UK was last prince of D'Jai house and made court fool. Punishment if UK was from that house? Were others killed or imprisoned? It's interesting as well how often obsidian is used to describe UK's realm (floors, ice, etc.)

One other thought is in interview Karen notices for first time Jericho is getting gold fleck in eyes and his tattoos have disappeared and replaced by something else. I think this interview might have taken place after Dreamfever. But even if it didn't I think both indicate that Barrons is overcoming whatever curse or punishment he was under. Maybe because of love of Mac?

Could obsidian eyes be related to someone being punished an indicator to other Tuatha De Danaan? Adam was alone for most part when we first met him. I can't remember after he became human at end of Immortal Highlander if he eyes became a more golden color. I might be mixing it up with him getting a soul.
    huh. now i see where you were going w/ the obsidian thing.

hmmmm.....good thoughts....not sure what to think, exactly on that.
    definitely an odd coincidence. However, it could be just that.
    In the collection of KMM's posts, she does say that she doesn't really have an explanation for her heros coloring except that she like dark-haired men. Not that this refers to Fae or obsidian eyes, but it makes me wonder if its the same thing.

But you do bring up some interesting stuff.

I'm not too sure on that soul thing either. So i can't correct or confirm that.

thanks for answering the SS thing. Now i gotta reread (and find) the post i saw that in.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildernessgirl View Post
    I will have to look it up but I remember reading that hunter liked both the smell of both stones because and Jericho. It calmed him down. If Jericho were UK it says nothing about powerful he is that he has to control hunter. It seemed to me he was doing so to keep Mac from reading hunter. Maybe to keep hunter from revealing by accident what it knows about Mac or book?

The black ice is interesting because it's been used to describe fortress and unseelie prison. The teaser mentioned floors UK and concubine were standing on was obsidian. The UK is rumored to have obsidian eyes like Jericho and Adam.

I'm off to work so I'm rushing. It's good to see you on board though. I hope final went okay. I had A's so was able to get out of optional final exams.

I meant to respond to that last part and say that finals went pretty good. I had two and got A's on em. My other classes didn't have finals (yay me!)
    Congrats on getting out of the optional finals! I seem to get A's in all the classes w/o that deal. But when I have a class that does that, i end up with a B. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes Veronica View Post
    I meant to respond to that last part and say that finals went pretty good. I had two and got A's on em. My other classes didn't have finals (yay me!)
    Congrats on getting out of the optional finals! I seem to get A's in all the classes w/o that deal. But when I have a class that does that, i end up with a B. LOL
    Congratulations! I'm looking forward to a month and half off from classes!

Maniac

Default Barrons = UK

Still clutching to the theory that makes the most sense to me, Barron = UK. Having said that I do love all the debate on this blog, makes waiting for the book bearable.