+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gerard Butler Site

Default Gerard Butler Site

Hi all. I thought I would post this site dedicated to GB. I just found it today. It seems to be a really good site. Here it is http://www.gerardbutler.net/

Sarah

Thanks Sarah for sharing, love GB
    Moning Maniac#132

nice yummy thanks

General of the Cruce-Aid Viking Princess's Avatar

LOL I haven't posted on the forum there in agesssss. I might have to make a come back

Quote Originally Posted by Viking Princess View Post
    LOL I haven't posted on the forum there in agesssss. I might have to make a come back
    Same here. I'll post maybe 3 or 4 times, then will stay away for months. There's just sooo much to read there. It's such an extensive site. I usually go there for the updated pictures or to download a new video interview that I missed. I really like his EZ Board, too, but I'm also guilty of not visiting there too much. I visit in spurts. Gerry is a lot of sexy man flesh to handle, even from a distance.

I'm just sad that the talk show circuit is most likely to interview Hilary for PSILY and not Gerry. :( I miss his interviews. He's so funny. I wouldn't still be as big a fan as I am right now if not for that Gerry-humor. He's priceless.

I read today that they've done a WAX FIGURE of Gerry as Leonidas in a wax museum in California. I can't wait to see pictures of that.

General of the Cruce-Aid Viking Princess's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beware_of_Italics View Post
    Same here. I'll post maybe 3 or 4 times, then will stay away for months. There's just sooo much to read there. It's such an extensive site. I usually go there for the updated pictures or to download a new video interview that I missed. I really like his EZ Board, too, but I'm also guilty of not visiting there too much. I visit in spurts. Gerry is a lot of sexy man flesh to handle, even from a distance.

I'm just sad that the talk show circuit is most likely to interview Hilary for PSILY and not Gerry. :( I miss his interviews. He's so funny. I wouldn't still be as big a fan as I am right now if not for that Gerry-humor. He's priceless.

I read today that they've done a WAX FIGURE of Gerry as Leonidas in a wax museum in California. I can't wait to see pictures of that.
    Yeah..the last few posts have been to drop off links to my more current Gerry Related vids. I think I dropped off a poto and 300 vid in the last 4-5 months I am bad about not making it over there anymore. There is too much to catch up on and it makes me feel overwelmed lol.

OOOh a wax Gerry. I hope they have security around that thing because some crazy lass might try to steal it (and don't look at me...I am across the country! If i lived in CA I would try ;) )

I haven't been over there in awhile, either. I think I only posted there once. I was at GB Gals more often, but they're a bit cliquey, so I only ever drop by there for news. Hey, look at that, a PSILY trailer as I type...
    Maniac #12, Founder of the GBOCL

siggy by Kristin (Beware of Italics)!

siggy by Mistress Dawn!

The Scot's Sinful Secret CelticMorwen's Avatar

Ah yes, I remember them. I was member #22 once upon a time. Then it just blew up huge and nobody knew anyone and it was so hard to navigate, I just stopped going there. Now I'm a Butler's Nut, ha ha and the Porterhouse gives us plenty of Gerry.

Morwen
    Caedmile failte
    Morwen, Founder of the SSMKA

Loyal member of the GBOCL
    and MMNKBD

Nothing is the End of the World except the End of the World

I suspected some of you may have already been familiar. Sarah

Omg I love him. he was in this months people too. they put him on the sexiest man list. I think he should have gotten number one not matt damon. I prefer a meater more rugged looking man. sigh....

I can't wait for ps i love you.. I'm going opening day even if i have to go by myself..
    "Dress to please yourself.... Forget you are what you wear.... Wear what you are." Elizabeth Hawkes

"If truth is beauty, how come no one has their hair done in the library?" Lily Tomlin

"Fashion fades, style is eternal." - Coco Chanel

+ Reply to Thread