+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stacia Kane and Fevercon???

Question Stacia Kane and Fevercon???

Was wondering if any of you ladies that went to Fevercon,met Stacia Kane? I have'nt seen comments made about her, I thought I saw on name on guest list as a speaker or was I mistaken? Would someone let me know? Thanks!! BTW..Fevercon sounded like it was a blast!

General of the Cruce-Aid Viking Princess's Avatar

She was so nice! LOL I went to her table first on Sunday because there was no one in line at that moment. Her friend/assistant (idk) was sitting with her and they were watching riding lawnmower racing and cracking up. We all laughed about it until there was a gigantic line behind me and she was like oh, your book! and signed it.

Thanks for letting me know. I really like her books and she seems really nice.

She was so sweet. She was just there for a book signing (no speaking or anything). She was really down to earth and friendly. I haven't read anything of hers yet, but she is definitely in my TBR pile!

I'm the one with boobs !! analisa's Avatar

Yes she was !!!! I was so nervous about meeting her I couldn't speak decently for the life of me, so of all the things I wanted to tell her God knows what came out of it. But she signed my books with two of my favourite lines "Cock is the new black " and "Some dames I let do whatany they want" *sigh* Terrible ....

Beautiful art work by alicexz

PessimisticallyOptimistic bluedragonfly81's Avatar

She was so awesome and it was great to meet her! Glad she could join us :)
    My reaction to Dageus...Swoon

Thanks, Vic!!! xoxo
    Yum Yum #3

my blog

Have you heard the Moning Clan Podcast? Listen here!!!

Jax Teller's 'Old Lady' happygirlie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by analisa View Post
    Yes she was !!!! I was so nervous about meeting her I couldn't speak decently for the life of me, so of all the things I wanted to tell her God knows what came out of it. But she signed my books with two of my favourite lines "Cock is the new black " and "Some dames I let do whatany they want" *sigh* Terrible ....
    mwah-ha-ha-ha!!!!!

I adore both of those quotes

I *heart* Terrible. And Chess. And Stacia. And Downside

Need to re-read already!

soooo would have loved meeting her.

She is very sweet. I sent her an email right after I read COG and she responded. Much love for her books.
    ~Erika~ Mom (4 kids!), Author (ER Pierce), Blogger (Badass Book Reviews), Avid Reader of UF/PNR/Erotic Fiction

"Get your own fashion advisor."

Barrons... Killing a Fae near you...

I didn't have time to stay for the book signing but right after breakfast once I realized she was there I ran up to her, told her how much I loved terrible, loved her books, and then she pulled out her memory stick that contains... Dun dun dunnn the fourth downside book!! It was in her purse lol. I was like WHOA.

Then I bowed down and worshipped her, karen, and gena and kresley. Kresley and gena were HILARIOUS. Vodka cranberry all the way baby!! Lol. Haven't laughed so much. All four of those ladies are beautiful and so full of life :)

Siggy by VikingPrincess, thank you!

She sounds like great fun. I'm signed up for her newsletter and she sounded very nice. Would have loved to have met her and Kresley,Gena and The Wonderful Karen Marie...someday maybe!!!!

+ Reply to Thread