> > >
Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast

Thread: Shadowfever launch party details up at

Default Shadowfever launch party details up at

Last edited by Leiha; 10-29-2010 at 01:10 PM.

Maniac

Quote Originally Posted by awhite79 View Post
    I believe they told me they're honoring $159 per night, but that is for two occupants. Additional occupants are either $20 or $25 per person (can't remember which they said), per night. So, for 4 people, you're looking at either $199 or $209 per night. There will be 13% tax plus a $1 per night fee on top of that...
    Yep. Quite Outrageous!! I got the $160 for 4 people plus I will have to pay parking.

I bet the hotel has realized that some of are willing to pay full price reguardless so they would not extend her block. I thought about shortening my stay to 2 night but then decided WTH might as well go for broke. I will be looking for cheaper places to eat

Maniac

Default WOW WE DID IT! We are going to NOLA!

I can't believe it! 4 days no kids no husband just me, my best friend: bsparkler, KMM and all the maniacs. We were waiting anxiously for the blog to update when it did we got our room booked, airfare paid for and book reserved all before 1 pm! KMM we can't wait to see you and read the book! I'm so excited to have a NOLA vacation and meet KMM, party like a maniac and get to read Shadowfever all on vacation! Now only if Barrons could be there......

OK, I read the update to Karen's Blog. Now my question will Karen have a cutoff at sometime for the amount of people who can come to the signing and discussion? I'm thinking more people can find other places to stay, but what is the capacity of the room that these events will be held in? 'Cus if I have a chance to go in a few weeks you bet your A$$ I'm taking it and booking a room somewhere.

Member 221

Wow, I'm really disappointed! I miss ONE day on the boards and completely lose out on a hotel for NOLA. *sigh* I checked everyday for two months too...
    "I've done Superman." -Lois Lane, Superman Returns

"I've no' yet tried it beneath the bed, lass," a deep Scots burr purred behind her, "but if tis your preference...and the rest of you is half as lovely as what I'm seeing...I might be persuaded to oblige." - Dageus, The Dark Highlander

My Portfolio: kristinaleigh.com

Quote Originally Posted by KristinaLeigh View Post
    Wow, I'm really disappointed! I miss ONE day on the boards and completely lose out on a hotel for NOLA. *sigh* I checked everyday for two months too...
    There are a few people that I know of staying at other hotels and coming over for the events ...so you could do that. I think Debbie D has a thread of other hotels posted in the Events with Karen section.

VP's best yet

So excited.....Got my room and air done.....see ya'll there!

Now to work on my special pj's for the pj party.....hummmmmmm

Da Mi Basia Milli

Maniac

Smile can't wait

Karen: That Hotel looks absolutely gorgeous - This is going to be the longest month of my life. I won't get my Christmas Present until the new book is in my hot little hands.

Maniac

Hey Everyone, I am super new to this forum at can't wait to meet everyone in NOLA!!!! But I feel like a lost puppy trying to navigate around here and I don't know any of you ladies yet. Is there a place to start a thread so all of us attending can get to know each other or am I the only odd one here??

PS I've read all of her books and getting ready to reread Fever!!! Can I be a Maniac too?!

Welcome Heather c

There's a NOLA Group you can join ( profile and go to join groups)
    and check Events with Karen Forum
    see you in NOLA
    Last edited by reids_haven; 11-30-2010 at 10:29 PM.

created by the very creative Viking Princess

Maniac

Quote Originally Posted by reids_haven View Post
    Welcome Heather c

There's a NOLA Group you can join ( profile and go to join groups)
    and check Events with Karen Forum
    see you in NOLA
    Thanks!