> > >
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Girls Night Out

Default Girls Night Out

Many of us going to NOLA would like to find a place simular to Swinging Richards. I have not found male strip clubs catering to females in the French Qrter besides gay bars.
    http://gayneworleans.travelnola.com/

These guys are across the water and would require a taxi to get to, but they are a female oriented strip club. With a midget.
    http://www.lahardbodies.net/index.html

A list of strip clubs in NOLA
    http://wizeoldman.com/us_clubs/louis...clubs_list.htm

Friday and Saturday Bewitched has 2 rooms, one with male dancers & one with female. I'm interested in Bewitch's mixed nights.

LOL!!! We can always rent our own strippers

http://www.new-orleans-strippers.com...-strippers.htm

Several ladies are having b-days while in NOLA, and have voiced wanting to go to The Cat's Meow, a karaoke bar who tapes your performance
    http://catskaraoke.com/

Leiha's mentioned a group outing Sunday.

I say we combine them all! Cat's Meow with a group singing followed by hot guys!

Sorry Jill, I don't think there are any nakkid Spartans to be found. Unless you bring a costume for a hottie to put on for you

What day would everyone be able to attend a Girl's Night Out? Some are coming in Friday, Saturday, while others Sunday. We can always have more then one girl's night out

I don't think we'll need to make reservations. Just need to pick a place and time to start our night of debortuary!

Saturday seems to be a collective accetable day for everyone. Dinner may or may not be a group outing (thoughts?), but I think meeting at Cat's Meow for singing and embarrassment followed by strip club hopping is the play.

Meet at Cat's Meow 8pm or 9pm? http://catskaraoke.com/catstore.html Then after a few hours of karakoe fun and liquid courage, strip clubs!
    Last edited by kittycatmadcat; 11-01-2010 at 08:08 PM.
    Dacia (Day-Sha)

FYI, we're not planning this down to the minute like we did FeverCon. We'll have a couple of things planned around the release of Shadowfever but otherwise, plan away.
    siggy courtesy of Pyxie

HighlanderManiac Rae4Highlanders's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhitBit View Post
    OH yay! This all sounds like so much fun! I've never been to a strip club, but I've been wanting to go since the group went last year before the ATL lunch/MacHalo/Signing! I think Saturday would be good cuz then we can really go crazy, sleep in a bit on sunday , and then have a lighter evening on sunday. Maybe dinner and karaoke? Or a pajama party with a little vino and a whole lota last minute theories and discussions before the big day?? That way we won't be too terribly hungover and sleepy on Monday! Personally, I want to be in tip-top mental and physical health for my first reading of SHADOWFEVER!!! EeeEEeeKKkkKk!!! I'm sooo excited
    Oooh, know who we're bringing to SRs next year too! Yes!!!

I've been to a couple male revues(sp?) but never to a club. The revue was at a local fire hall and it was prob 5-6 years ago. It would be fun to go to an actual club I think.
    ~Sara~

Quote Originally Posted by Leiha View Post
    FYI, we're not planning this down to the minute like we did FeverCon. We'll have a couple of things planned around the release of Shadowfever but otherwise, plan away.
    Will you be joining us for a night out on the town? Which night would work better for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Leiha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kittycatmadcat View Post
    Will you be joining us for a night out on the town? Which night would work better for you?
    OH Leiha!!!!! We can't have a "fun night of debauchery" without you! I'm planning on attending said night this time you know since my b-day is the week before

What a lovely way to burn bunnyeyed's Avatar

Count me in for Saturday! and my girlfriend Kat. We're up for anything!
    Oh, and Whit....I went for the first time in Atlanta...it's not as scary as you think. Much more funny than anything! We laughed nonstop!

Maniac

Add Colleen and I to the list. We may have a couple other maniacs with us that didnt get to go to Fevercon. We are so up for more FUN!!

We'll be there & Saturday sounds good.

Saturday seems to be a collective accetable day for everyone. Dinner may or may not be a group outing (thoughts?), but I think meeting at Cat's Meow for singing and embarrassment followed by strip club hopping is the play.

Meet at Cat's Meow 8pm or 9pm? http://catskaraoke.com/catstore.html Then after a few hours of karakoe fun and liquid courage, strip clubs!

2011 Ireland Coordinator Debbie_D's Avatar

I say we meet at Cat's Meow for 9 and let everyone get dinner on their own. there are too many places there for great food and when you have a large group, (and it's looking like 25+ for this) it could take a long time. It we're in smaller groups, the restaurant isn't worried about seating everyone together, getting to food out at the same time, etc. Even if a bunch of us decide to go to the same restaurant, it'll be easier if we're in smaller groups.
    -Dageus
    "Seduction begins with the promise of touch, not touch itself. The deliberate withholding of it until the moment is exquisitely right. I've been known to devote days to heightening the tension to the perfect pitch. To seduce a woman using just one thing? My mouth, I confess, for selfish reasons. I adore slow, hungry kisses, trailing them over every inch of her body. Where sex with me can sometimes be demanding, my tongue is always gentle. Relentless, but gentle."

~Viking Princess Originals~
    Moning Maniac #69
    Don't blame me... Jenn started it and Vic's the instigator