+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: ShadowFever

Default ShadowFever

I was wondering in NOLA how long are we going to get to read the book before QA start? The only reason I am asking and this embarrassing for me but I don't read as fast as a lot of people. So I am hoping I would have it finished in time for the QA!

I've been asking how long it took Leiha to read Shadowfever but she hasn't answered yet.
    http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc355/momma_mobley/Online%20pics/Iam650x200.jpg

Under a Blood Moon

I think Karen said the Q&A would be Tuesday afternoon ...so I would assume from sometime Monday night until mid/late Tuesday afternoon.

I'm not a fast reader either ...but I think I can do it. It took me from 1pm - 3am to read Acheron, and that's about the same length book :(

VP's best yet

Maniac

Post eh..

I'm pretty sure I will take longer than a day to read Shadowfever. I can't explain it... I think I have ADHD or something.
    I would stop reading and do something else without realizing lol

Proud lefty!

Honestly I don't know how long it took me to read because I stopped to eat brunch and then Karen popping in to see how I was doing (so cute) and I didn't look at a clock to see what time I started and finished. If I had to guess I would say 7 or 8 hours since it usually takes me around 4 to read her books normally.

Our goal is to get it in your hands as soon as we can Mon evening and then have the discussion Tue mid-day to afternoon. Until we have our venue and set things up with them we won't have definite times as well as the fact you might want to get some sleep during that time, LOL.
    siggy courtesy of Pyxie

Quote Originally Posted by Leiha View Post
    Honestly I don't know how long it took me to read because I stopped to eat brunch and then Karen popping in to see how I was doing (so cute) and I didn't look at a clock to see what time I started and finished. If I had to guess I would say 7 or 8 hours since it usually takes me around 4 to read her books normally.

Our goal is to get it in your hands as soon as we can Mon evening and then have the discussion Tue mid-day to afternoon. Until we have our venue and set things up with them we won't have definite times as well as the fact you might want to get some sleep during that time, LOL.
    SLEEP?!?! I'm not planning on sleeping until that book is done! OH GOD! I don't fall asleep during Karen's Q&A

LOL I was talking about sleeping after you finish the book and before the discussion. Trust me, you won't be able to sleep with Shadowfever in your hands calling your name.

LOL I was talking about sleeping after you finish the book and before the discussion. Trust me, you won't be able to sleep with Shadowfever in your hands calling your name.
    I'm already scared of that book Seriously.
    I'm a coward.... :/
    "I do not know that word, 'cooperate'. " (c) Mac

"So after seeing the 2500000 posts about how so and so is really so and so... I say pffft." (c) VP

OMG is it jan already??????? I can't wait
    One day you may kiss a man you can't breathe without and find that breath is of little consequence.

Can you give us a hint as to wheather you laughed, cryed, or was happy or sad at how Shadowfever ended?!

Somewhere in the mist o' time
    a Fever rages in a Highlander "mine"~~
    Dual breath in a Druid born
    An Immortal lad of a Keltar lore~~
    Souls of the present meet the soul of past
    No canceling out of the sexy extra large Keltar lad~~
    Two of his kind, one stays behind
    in the past and in a present kin~~
    I'm trying to find A missing Keltar "Mine"
    Oh Dageus wherefor are though my friend?

+ Reply to Thread