+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: October Teaser - First page of ShadowFever!!!

Maniac

Okay ladies, the first thing I felt when I read this, was that it was somehow Alina...not barrons. Don't know why, before I didn't think the beast was either of them. I don't know how far Mac feels for Barrons, attraction, lust; yes, love? I don't this so, not yet. This person who is before her is tearing out her soul, the worst pain, you have to love someone to have the feeling come out.

Plus, Karen puts in some backstory. I wish my biological mother would have drowned me at birth? Why? Because her mother knew what they both were, what Alina could became, and what Mac has yet to find??? I think that's huge, in accusing her mother, when in the last book she wanted to find out as much as she could about her past....maybe she found out something she finally couldn't handle.

She says something like why did they let me grow up pink and pretty(not sure exactly), if she knows what Alina is(the beast) then she can guess that is what she is, or will be as well. The beast is nothing pink and pretty, and she never should have been given the opportunity to go that route...

All I know, is that I am screaming on the inside, and need more! Thank you Karen for an awesome halloween gift!

Quote Originally Posted by Jill View Post
    Pfft...no biggie...besides, we do not know that she burned the beast and stirred his ashes with a stick, now do we?....although if she didn't I volunteer to do it for her... But she needs to get over it because she kissed his Hotness!!! Lucky Duck!!!!
    Hey now! Don't talk bad about Barrons! *pouts*

I might have to hold drawings of his-nearly-nekkid-Hotness hostage not to mention the inspiration *grins evily*
    melibells.deviantart.com

General of the Cruce-Aid Viking Princess's Avatar

Um...that page was too short!

Quote Originally Posted by abukhar View Post
    I JUST READ THE FIRST PAGE OF SHADOWFEVER AND IT BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES AND THAT WAS JUST THE FIRST PAGE...OMFG.WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN I READ THE WHOLE BOOK...KAREN,DUDE YOU ROCK.....
    Oh man, what I thought was, 'Looks like Barrons is toast' and then I cried too.

Quote Originally Posted by Misca View Post
    Okay ladies, the first thing I felt when I read this, was that it was somehow Alina...not barrons. Don't know why, before I didn't think the beast was either of them. I don't know how far Mac feels for Barrons, attraction, lust; yes, love? I don't this so, not yet. This person who is before her is tearing out her soul, the worst pain, you have to love someone to have the feeling come out.

Plus, Karen puts in some backstory. I wish my biological mother would have drowned me at birth? Why? Because her mother knew what they both were, what Alina could became, and what Mac has yet to find??? I think that's huge, in accusing her mother, when in the last book she wanted to find out as much as she could about her past....maybe she found out something she finally couldn't handle.

She says something like why did they let me grow up pink and pretty(not sure exactly), if she knows what Alina is(the beast) then she can guess that is what she is, or will be as well. The beast is nothing pink and pretty, and she never should have been given the opportunity to go that route...

All I know, is that I am screaming on the inside, and need more! Thank you Karen for an awesome halloween gift!
    Maybe so, but my hope's waning! (for it not to be Barrons) Happy All Hallows Eve!

Quote Originally Posted by Meli View Post
    Hey now! Don't talk bad about Barrons! *pouts*

I might have to hold drawings of his-nearly-nekkid-Hotness hostage not to mention the inspiration *grins evily*
    Cute little poem!

Maniac

Right now I am sitting on my bed bouncing up and down and beating it with my fists. That was too short of a page! I could just reach out and turn the page to the next and too the next and on and on. I really do think it's Barrons. I just can't see it any other way. Besides, IYD is for calling Barrons isn't it? And Mac hasn't burned him or poked the ashes, so I really don't think he's dead. But it was still a gut wrenching teaser. It just makes me want January to come even faster!!! Of course, I've been wanting January to come faster for a while now....

Highlander_girl

That raw pain and emotion can only come for someone you love.... Mac is fascinated by JZB, just as V'lane...but I don't believe she loves either of them.The beast is Alina...that is what they found in Alina's body...something proving she is not entirely human. Alina/beast was caged in JZB's basement.

Quote Originally Posted by Jill View Post
    Pfft...no biggie...besides, we do not know that she burned the beast and stirred his ashes with a stick, now do we?....although if she didn't I volunteer to do it for her... But she needs to get over it because she kissed his Hotness!!! Lucky Duck!!!!

Yes ,she does kiss him but when she does , doesn't she say something alone the line of I need to be punished for my sins? I don't think she feels lucky at all.
    Don't look at me, I am only saying what I have seen in the teasers.
    Maite zaitut,JB!

Maniac

I still think it's Jack Lane. If Mac's mother had drowned her, she would have never been adopted. ;-)

+ Reply to Thread