+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nine inch nails----Cruce/Crucification--Spear--Ryodan and the 8.

Hybrid View

Icon21 Nine inch nails----Cruce/Crucification--Spear--Ryodan and the 8.

Okay so we already have a few discussions on the spear. Barrons says it is rumored to have pierced Christ side when he was on the cross.

Then i was reading a post on Nine inch nails. NINE as in Ryodan and the 8 = 9.

Mac already ask Ryodan what him and the 8 are, there for putting Ryodan in the same boat as the 8.

We know from Barrons you never assume anything is dead untill you have poked its ashes and come back a few days later to make sure it is still dead. Like Christ who died on the Cross (Cruce is another form name of cross) and arose 3 days later to live again. Or a pheonix who dies and is reborn in its ashes 3 days later. A mythical creature with wings.

Now i know lots of references and discussions have gone on about Nine Inch nails songs. But what if the NINE in Nine inch nails is also a clue!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crucifixion

The term comes from the Latin crucifixio ("fixing to a cross", from the prefix cruci-, from crux ("cross"), + verb figere, "fix or bind fast".)[1]

The term crucifix derives from the Latin crucifixus or cruci fixus, past participle passive of crucifigere or cruci figere, meaning "to crucify" or "to fix to a cross".[4]

Objects used in the crucifixion of criminals, such as nails, were sought as amulets with perceived medicinal qualities

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amulets

Ancient Egyptian Taweret amulet, New Kingdom, Dynasty XVIII, c. 1539–1292 BC.An amulet (from Latin amuletum; earliest extant use in Pliny's Natural History, meaning "an object that protects a person from trouble"), a close cousin of the talisman (Arabic: طلاسم‎ / transliterated: tilasm), consists of any object intended to bring good luck and/or protection to its owner.

Potential amulets include: gems, especially engraved gems, statues, coins, drawings, pendants, rings, plants, animals, etc.; even words said in certain occasions—for example: vade retro satana—(Latin, "go back, Satan"), to repel evil or bad luck.

---------------------------------

So what if Ryodan and the 8 = 9 are Nails from a crucification! Perhaps from Cruce's curse! And maybe the amulet kept the crucifying person from harm. (Cheating death! Like walking across a white bridge and cheating death!)

Who ever was "nailed" with the 9 nails cheated death, either by a Queen or Adam or someone saving them.

Somewhere in the mist o' time
    a Fever rages in a Highlander "mine"~~
    Dual breath in a Druid born
    An Immortal lad of a Keltar lore~~
    Souls of the present meet the soul of past
    No canceling out of the sexy extra large Keltar lad~~
    Two of his kind, one stays behind
    in the past and in a present kin~~
    I'm trying to find A missing Keltar "Mine"
    Oh Dageus wherefor are though my friend?

Holy cannoli! I don't even know where to go from there!
    Though, you've got me thinking about the number nine
    melibells.deviantart.com

Default nails

http://users.netnitco.net/~legend01/nails.htm

Nails are symbols of Christ's Passion or Crucifixion because they were used to fasten Jesus to His holy cross.

There is another prophecy which predicts, "They will look on Me whom they have pierced" Barrons "see me"?...lol (Zech 12:10). The Apostle John writes that this verse refers to the piercing of Christ's body with a spear when the legs of the thieves crucified with Him were broken (John 19:37)

Because of the shape of their dried buds, clove flowers are symbols of the Holy Nails. "Clove" comes from the Latin "clavus" meaning "nail." Could a clove also be considered a shamrock. a 4 leaf clover? Christ was nailed to the cross with 4 nails/4 leaf clover...

Nails are widely associated with the axis mundi (axis of the world) or North Star around which many people believed the flat universe spun. The Polar Star was considered the king of the heavenly bodies. The axis mundi also served as a tunnel linking the realms of the heavens, the earth, and the underworld. Shamen could travel by way of this axis through the worlds in order to communicate with their denizens. The Cross, being the center of the Christian world, having borne its King, and being a link between heaven and earth, may be thought of as an axis mundi.
    Last edited by aprilssix; 10-31-2010 at 10:58 PM.

The number 9 does have a symbolism.
    Here is one I thought 'bout and thought I would share.
    The freemasons have made it the eternal number of human immortality.
    Maite zaitut,JB!

http://www.whats-your-sign.com/spiri...f-numbers.html
    Nine of the Tarot deck:
    Universal Influence
    Nine: The spiritual meaning of number Nine bring us to the very height of vibrational frequencies in this number sequence. Nine represents attainment, satisfaction, accomplishment, and our success to achieve an influence in our circumstances. The spiritual meaning of number Nine deals with intellectual power, inventiveness, influence over situations and things. Nine beseeches us to recognize our own internal attributes, and extend these abilities out into the world to make a positive, influential difference.

Properties of Nine
    Ridingthebeast.com
    http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu9.php

Quote Originally Posted by aprilssix View Post
    Okay so we already have a few discussions on the spear. Barrons says it is rumored to have pierced Christ side when he was on the cross.

Then i was reading a post on Nine inch nails. NINE as in Ryodan and the 8 = 9.

Mac already ask Ryodan what him and the 8 are, there for putting Ryodan in the same boat as the 8.

We know from Barrons you never assume anything is dead untill you have poked its ashes and come back a few days later to make sure it is still dead. Like Christ who died on the Cross (Cruce is another form name of cross) and arose 3 days later to live again. Or a pheonix who dies and is reborn in its ashes 3 days later. A mythical creature with wings.

Now i know lots of references and discussions have gone on about Nine Inch nails songs. But what if the NINE in Nine inch nails is also a clue!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crucifixion

The term comes from the Latin crucifixio ("fixing to a cross", from the prefix cruci-, from crux ("cross"), + verb figere, "fix or bind fast".)[1]

The term crucifix derives from the Latin crucifixus or cruci fixus, past participle passive of crucifigere or cruci figere, meaning "to crucify" or "to fix to a cross".[4]

Objects used in the crucifixion of criminals, such as nails, were sought as amulets with perceived medicinal qualities

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amulets

Ancient Egyptian Taweret amulet, New Kingdom, Dynasty XVIII, c. 1539–1292 BC.An amulet (from Latin amuletum; earliest extant use in Pliny's Natural History, meaning "an object that protects a person from trouble"), a close cousin of the talisman (Arabic: طلاسم‎ / transliterated: tilasm), consists of any object intended to bring good luck and/or protection to its owner.

Potential amulets include: gems, especially engraved gems, statues, coins, drawings, pendants, rings, plants, animals, etc.; even words said in certain occasions—for example: vade retro satana—(Latin, "go back, Satan"), to repel evil or bad luck.

---------------------------------

So what if Ryodan and the 8 = 9 are Nails from a crucification! Perhaps from Cruce's curse! And maybe the amulet kept the crucifying person from harm. (Cheating death! Like walking across a white bridge and cheating death!)

Who ever was "nailed" with the 9 nails cheated death, either by a Queen or Adam or someone saving them.
    You rock chick

Awe....Thanks!

Nine inch Nails.

Nine Nails.

Nails/claws.

Claws/beast.

Ryodan + 8 = 9

Ryodan and his 8 have scars. Scars made by claws from beast?

+ Reply to Thread