+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sidhe-seers, Inc. Website - hidden links?

Default Sidhe-seers, Inc. Website - hidden links?

Hi all

First, I have to say how much I like the interactive, beautifully-designed Sidhe-seers website. The first such website - a scene that you can click on to go to different interactive pages - that I saw was JK Rowlings and I loved that one. I am so glad to see KMM and crew utilizing this style because it fits the look and feel of the Fever world - and the web-addiction of the Maniacs - so well! Congratulations to the designers, creators, and everyone else involved

Looking over the website, I'm wondering if I've sucessfully located all of the existing hidden links. I know that KMM and Leiha said the site would continue to evolve with the series but here is what I have so far...

** WARNING! SPOILERS: IF YOU HAVE NOT EXPLORED THE SITE YOURSELF, DO NOT READ ON - go to http://www.sidhe-seersinc.com and enjoy! **

From right to left:
    1. Lower right side of page, along river wall: writing leads to the graffiti wall where you can leave your tag (although I haven't been able to do so lately - I get a message saying Mac asks that you use an empty space" even when I do. I think the "wall" is too full to accept more tags).
    2. Lit window with flickering lights (looks like the light from a fireplace) 3-4 buildings from the right, top floor: leads to map of Dublin with Dark Zones.
    3. The clockface leads to KMMs official website
    4. The flickering lampost (just to the left of the clocktower) leads to Karen's blogspot

On the map page (#2 above):
    • Clicking on the left-most dark spot leads to the Darkfever synopsis
    • The right-most spot leads to the Bloodfever synopsis
    • The rest of the dark zones are links that pull up various quotes from the books and a description of Dani (who is clearly going to be a major character in the series!).
    • The post-it with "Little Lamb" on it plays the theme song and the smoldering match changes the volume.
    • Clicking on bulb turns light on and off

The clouds drift past the moon (full of course!) from left to right and there is an occasional flash of some serious-looking lightning, althoguh I can't tell if that is random or in response to something I've clicked.

That's what that I've found. I can see a few obvious-looking spots further to the left that may very well become links in the future but not yet.

Anything else I've missed?
    Danielle

Dvora Tova - born August 10, 2008 - and big brother Rafi

"He thinks you have the heart of a warrior. He believes in you. Believe in him."

The only thing different I have found is I have had the cursor turn into the hand over the moon, but nothing happened when I clicked.. I am glad you put this up because I was wondering if I had found all. If anyone has something else, let us know. I thought something new was suppose to happen in Nov/Dec.

I agree with jeant... with the cursor but nothing after the click.

I remember Leiha and/or Karen mentioned that as time progresses and the series evolves there will be more links added on. :D
    Moning Maniac#132

The lit room link with the flickering lights looks like a wall of Mac's where she pins up important things. I'm wondering what a few of the pictures and notes are all about. The photo on the right below the picture of her and her sister is not something I recognize. Anyone have any thoughts on that? Also, who is Christian in the note to the left? And was Flat 39 where her sister stayed when she was there or is this something we havn't read yet?

Just curious! :D

That site is awesome, and I found the same 'portals' you all did. Ginger, Christian is Christian MacKeltar, oldest son of Christopher & Maggie? MacKeltar (from KOTH & DH). He was introduced as a character in the Fever series in BF, and works in the ancient languages dept at Trinity College.

Quote Originally Posted by krstis View Post
    That site is awesome, and I found the same 'portals' you all did. Ginger, Christian is Christian MacKeltar, oldest son of Christopher & Maggie? MacKeltar (from KOTH & DH). He was introduced as a character in the Fever series in BF, and works in the ancient languages dept at Trinity College.

OH YAH!! He's the one that Mac really needs to talk to and quick! He could explain a lot to her! :happy0158:

Has anybody else viewed the site to too close to the screen marveling at the animations and jumping about a foot when the thunder and lightning started or was it just me? Or tried clicking at every window, door, rooftop statues and even the moving bats?

Dunnottar...someday I will walk your grounds, lay on your shore and dance with the wind.

Proud Member of The SSMKA
    Proud Member of the GBOCL
    Proud Member of the MMNKBD

General of the Cruce-Aid Viking Princess's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rhnmndz View Post
    Has anybody else viewed the site to too close to the screen marveling at the animations and jumping about a foot when the thunder and lightning started or was it just me? Or tried clicking at every window, door, rooftop statues and even the moving bats?
    HAHAHAHA I chased the bats with my curser clicking on them

Glad I'm no the only one!! I chased bats, lightening, clouds, moon, & the waves in the water. Nothing happening yet!!

+ Reply to Thread