> > >
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stop the press!!!! Cruce is unseelie...

Jax Teller's 'Old Lady' happygirlie's Avatar

Default Stop the press!!!! Cruce is unseelie...

...as per the new website!!!!!

Implications?????

I totally missed that!

That kind of makes sense, yes? His jealousy of the UK?

Maniac

Wait, where on the website does it say this?

Exciting!! All kinds of awesome hints on there! I like that she didn't list what caste Cruce is....hmmmm. Things to contemplate!

By VP ♥

Hmmmm....somehow I assumed he was Unseelie, though I'm sure you're right and it was never before specified.

UGH...I'm so due for a reread, but once I start that, I'll get NOTHING done until the release!

"If you will practice being fictional for a while, you will understand that fictional characters are sometimes more real
    than people with bodies and heartbeats."

--Richard Bach, Illusions

If Cruce was unseelie, and was strong enough to curse the King from the silvers, was he War? Maybe that's irrelevant, I'm a little tired at the moment. In any case, this is big news!!!!
    "I was afraid you might be the stuffy literary type. Nothing against literary novels . . . but if I want to get all existential and depressed, I'll pick a fight with my husband or watch CNN."
    Gwen MacKeltar - The Dark Highlander

Quote Originally Posted by VictoriaP View Post
    Hmmmm....somehow I assumed he was Unseelie, though I'm sure you're right and it was never before specified.

UGH...I'm so due for a reread, but once I start that, I'll get NOTHING done until the release!
    From the Dreamfever glossary:

CRUCE: A Fae. Unknown if Seelie or Unseelie.
    This is actually the first time I noticed he was specified as fae! I keep thinking that he was part of the UKs Royal Guard - but I don't know why I think that. I'm trying not to have any theories on the build up - I want to be a blank slate - but I was previously thinking that Cruce was the head of the UKs Royal Guard (based on CuChulain) before he also fell for the concubine and he is now known as... Barrons.

BUT, the song on the new website makes me think Barrons is the UK...so, ugh, I just don't know!

General of the Cruce-Aid Viking Princess's Avatar

I just had a GIANT internal debate over this. Before Jo shows up with a helping of Crow to toss at me, the Shadowfever excerpt, several instances in the previous books, AND the Fever in a Nutshell page all say V'lane is SEELIE! So his touching of the Cuff of Cruce, if Cruce is Unseelie as the site implicates, would be......startling.

except!!!!!!

The Shades were in the D'Jai Orb! A seelie relic!!!!! If Shades can touch the D'Jai orb, why can't V'lane touch a silly peice of jewelry? They just can't touch the HALLOWS of the opposite house!....and can't stand each other.....

*Pats self on back for beating everyone to the punch which will undoubtly be thrown out by tomorrow with a WTF*

:P

Maniac

well then i guess its safe to say that vlane is NOT cruce which has been thought about a few times... i really thought he would end up being cruce ..guess not