Default Atlanta Shadowfever discussion and book signing details

Georgia Center for the Book
    Discussion & Signing by KMM
    Thursday, January 20th
    7:15pm
    DeKalb County Public Library
    215 Sycamore St.
    Decatur, GA 30030

Neil will also be performing songs from ShadowSong. If any of you have seen him play live, you know what a treat that is!
    siggy courtesy of Pyxie

Quote Originally Posted by Leiha View Post
    Diana, you don't have to purchase your book at the event. This is being held at a library. They will have books available thru A Cappella books but I would assume many of you will have read Shadowfever by Thur, LOL.

Win, no, neil won't be performing in New Orleans.

mp, it's first come first served and they have an overflow room if the auditorium fills up.
    Thanks good to know. I was hoping that was the case, but I would did it anyways.

Member 221

So glad and thanks so much for doing this in Atlanta. It is so much closer to home and won't be as expensive. But most of all, we will get to hear Neil. I absolutely loved the concert and can't wait for the next one. But, for me, Neil is at his best with just Neil and his guitar because of the purity of his voice & playing. So glad he will be there to sign too (I hope). Thanks Karen, Neil, & Leiha for all you do for your fans.

I think I already know the answer since it's being held at a Public Library but I thought I'd ask just to make sure - will there be a charge to attend?
    Alyssa

Quote Originally Posted by Hesperia View Post
    I think I already know the answer since it's being held at a Public Library but I thought I'd ask just to make sure - will there be a charge to attend?
    Nope

Quote Originally Posted by Leiha View Post
    Nope
    Thanks Leiha!

Shadowsong will be for sale there? The audio book too? Neil sign the CD? Phil & or Natilie be there? Thanks for all ya'll do and I don't mean to sound selfish.

Jean, Phil said he wasn't coming to Atlanta this time... :( i don't know about Natalie though...
    i can't wait to see you again!
    Character Inspired Soaps and Candles
    www.lafaepetite.com

Quote Originally Posted by irelandcastillo View Post
    Jean, Phil said he wasn't coming to Atlanta this time... :( i don't know about Natalie though...
    i can't wait to see you again!
    No Phil??
    Natilie go to SR's with us? I told Phil I would be a good chaperone and keep her out of trouble! That's putting the fox in the hen house!!
    I'll be there Thurs to Sun unless Capri gets too tired of me! Can't wait to see you too!! BTW, if you have it I need both the soaps for the face and check out the one with sandalwood you were talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by jeant View Post
    Shadowsong will be for sale there? The audio book too? Neil sign the CD? Phil & or Natilie be there? Thanks for all ya'll do and I don't mean to sound selfish.
    I was wondering the same thing Jean. Will Shadowsong be available for purchase and for Neil to sign like he did at the Cincy signing? That would be nice.

Maniac

I live just about 45 minutes, in good traffic, away from this place! My Nana practically lives right next to it as well! This is my second chance to see Karen. I missed my first, sadly. I am so glad that she and the others who help her are making the time to do this for us! I work at a bookstore and we get advanced reader copies of new books. I finished Shadowfever yesterday. Don't worry I am not going to spoil anything. I only want to say that it is as amazing as you all know it will be. Can't wait to finally meet some more Fever fans. I am the only one in my area that I know of!