+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Atlanta Shadowfever discussion and book signing details

Quote Originally Posted by swimrobin View Post
    win1212 - atlanta has a very large airport, so you would plan to fly into that location. Delta has a large terminal at the atlanta airport, check that airline. I plan on traveling to atlanta for the discussion and signing unless for some reason i cannot get my vacation days approved at work, but i will be driving in. You, however, will definitely not be the only person there by yourself, i will be too!
    thanks!!!
    sig by V.P

Have a great day,
    Wendy

Maniac

Will this be a first come first served or will we have reservations? Is there a limit to how many people the Decatur Library can hold?

Diana, you don't have to purchase your book at the event. This is being held at a library. They will have books available thru A Cappella books but I would assume many of you will have read Shadowfever by Thur, LOL.

Win, no, neil won't be performing in New Orleans.

mp, it's first come first served and they have an overflow room if the auditorium fills up.
    siggy courtesy of Pyxie

Maniac

Thanks Leiha, I will see Karen in Decatur.

2011 Ireland Coordinator Debbie_D's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bap7249 View Post
    Soooooo DebbieD....delmi and I bit the bullet and we are planning in staying over in Atlanta on our way home from NOLA...you want to share a room with us???...just let me know,lol...i just have to be able to hear and see Neil sing his own songs in person!!!!!!!!!!...bonnie
    Don't think I'll be able to make it to Atlanta. Would love to but with the Ireland trip in July, need to watch the money... Need lots of spending money for Ireland
    -Dageus
    "Seduction begins with the promise of touch, not touch itself. The deliberate withholding of it until the moment is exquisitely right. I've been known to devote days to heightening the tension to the perfect pitch. To seduce a woman using just one thing? My mouth, I confess, for selfish reasons. I adore slow, hungry kisses, trailing them over every inch of her body. Where sex with me can sometimes be demanding, my tongue is always gentle. Relentless, but gentle."

~Viking Princess Originals~
    Moning Maniac #69
    Don't blame me... Jenn started it and Vic's the instigator

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie_D View Post
    Don't think I'll be able to make it to Atlanta. Would love to but with the Ireland trip in July, need to watch the money... Need lots of spending money for Ireland
    What's the info on Ireland in July? Is it a group trip or are you just going on vacation? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by win1212 View Post
    What's the info on Ireland in July? Is it a group trip or are you just going on vacation? Thanks!
    Its' a group of women from here (Karen Moning's forum) and friends who are going this summer. If you're interested, send me a pm or contact Konnie, our travel agent. We still have some spots available and would love to have you join us. We went to Scotland 1 1/2 years ago and had a blast!

Yay! I'm going on this trip, too. Hope you sign up for it. It's gonna be a blast.
    This is a pic. of my step-dtr. that I think is Mac like.

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie_D View Post
    Its' a group of women from here (Karen Moning's forum) and friends who are going this summer. If you're interested, send me a pm or contact Konnie, our travel agent. We still have some spots available and would love to have you join us. We went to Scotland 1 1/2 years ago and had a blast!
    Ok, so I don't remember where I asked you about the info. I clicked on konnie and saw that it's July 9-18 and $2,300.00 what is the flight running around? My husband is a numbers man and is gonna wanna know all the info. When you went to Scotland around howmuch did you take for spending money (I have to give him some type of ball park number). He thinks I'm crazy for wanting to go to NO by myself and will really think I'm over the top when I ask to go Ireland byself too. The more I know the better off I am at getting to go. If I can't make this one is another trip in the works? Thanks!!!

Ok, so I don't remember where I asked you about the info. I clicked on konnie and saw that it's July 9-18 and $2,300.00 what is the flight running around? My husband is a numbers man and is gonna wanna know all the info. When you went to Scotland around howmuch did you take for spending money (I have to give him some type of ball park number). He thinks I'm crazy for wanting to go to NO by myself and will really think I'm over the top when I ask to go Ireland byself too. The more I know the better off I am at getting to go. If I can't make this one is another trip in the works? Thanks!!!
    Gonna move this discussion to the Moning Clan Gatherings section of the forum so we don't get smacked for hi-jacking the thread LOL

+ Reply to Thread