> > >

Thread: crazy idea, but i have to throw it out here

Maniac

Default crazy idea, but i have to throw it out here

I know this idea is soo crazy and theres probualy evidence that contradicts it but im reading feafever and when barrons is using voice on mac after being with v'lane she accusing him of rapping her, and he said if she was raped she wouldnt walk away but crawl. he spoke like he knew from experience, then i thought...wouldnt the princess possess the same death by sex magic? could barrons have been turned priya then brought back somehow and became immortal? is that why he killed v'lanes princess? that would explain how he knew how to bring back mac. idk if this even makes sense, also when she is with v'lane he says that he has been workin with the other seelie prince's, but we havent herd of any of them at all. that seems alittle strange.

Quote Originally Posted by cspringc05 View Post
    I know this idea is soo crazy and theres probualy evidence that contradicts it but im reading feafever and when barrons is using voice on mac after being with v'lane she accusing him of rapping her, and he said if she was raped she wouldnt walk away but crawl. he spoke like he knew from experience, then i thought...wouldnt the princess possess the same death by sex magic? could barrons have been turned priya then brought back somehow and became immortal? is that why he killed v'lanes princess? that would explain how he knew how to bring back mac. idk if this even makes sense, also when she is with v'lane he says that he has been workin with the other seelie prince's, but we havent herd of any of them at all. that seems alittle strange.
    OR what if instead of a personal experience with rape, as in himself, what if that is what happened to someone close to him that destroyed them. What about his child or the child he was holding in the desert that dies in his arms. Or what if it is something that happened to his concubine? Could be, if Cruce was bad guy, maybe he raped his concubine or someone else did? He coveted her? Could be a possiblity. We still don't know if Cruce was good or bad? Honorable or evil? If it wasn't Cruce, then maybe that is the reason Cruce created the cuff for her. the one that protects her from Unseelie and other dangerous beings. Just adding some food for thought to your theory.

Maniac

yup all that sounds good too. there are just too many angels to consider. i just got to the part when she reads the journal entry from the pages of the journal that dani took pics of from rowenas desk. and its about the young man who was captured by a princess and held there for years, and watched and listened to everything learning and recording everything in hopes to leave enough behind to destroy his merciless abductors. it says little did he know hundreds of years passed, so maybe the young man never died? did he leave somehow and realize how many yrs passed? barrons also told mac that maybe they were fighting different wars. mac says she is trying to save there world and hers, maybe barrons is the young man and he wants to destroy everything about the fae and that would also explain him saying how dublin is his city. and maybe dark magic or something had made him immortale after?

Maniac

also, the book was in rowena desk....first a book about v'lane, now a journal from a man taken. it seems like she was trying to find out about as much as she can about the people that are involved and maybe since she found out mac was staying with barrons decided to catch up on who he really is? i think this journal may have alot of insight into barrons one way or another

KMM has said that the boy in not JZB

Time is the coin of your life.
    It is the only coin you have,
    and only you can determine how it will be spent,
    Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you- Carl Sandburg

This circles back to the theory I posted right after DreamFever that perhaps JZB was in love with the concubine before the UK took her, maybe the UK raped her and kept her hostage -- one of those situations where the UK thinks he is doing this out of love without realizing it really is possession. Think Misery. Maybe JZB raped and killed the people that were to have protected her out of anger when they failed. Or maybe they gave/sold her to the UK and he did that out of revenge. And if JZB is Cruce, that gives reason to Cruce's anger and reason to curse the UK in the Silvers. All just speculation, of course! Possibilities are endless.

I wonder some times is Ole Ro isn't writing some of those books herself that she has on/in her desk....

Somewhere in the mist o' time
    a Fever rages in a Highlander "mine"~~
    Dual breath in a Druid born
    An Immortal lad of a Keltar lore~~
    Souls of the present meet the soul of past
    No canceling out of the sexy extra large Keltar lad~~
    Two of his kind, one stays behind
    in the past and in a present kin~~
    I'm trying to find A missing Keltar "Mine"
    Oh Dageus wherefor are though my friend?

I wondered about Ro making her own "histories" too.
    Just to keep the SSI Gals in line.

Yes = the Princess could have turned Barrons Priya.
    He admitted he wanted the Princess to find him.

So how does Barrons know so much about rape - and the emotions that go with it ???

Oh come on January 18th we need answers.
    http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc355/momma_mobley/Online%20pics/Iam650x200.jpg

Under a Blood Moon

Maniac

sorry...didn't see that post. there are just so many on this site its hard to find them all. but i didn't even think of that. that would make alot of scense if barrons loved her first and someone took her. idk though because if we assume in the teaser that mac was in cocubines head, then it seemed like she did love the uk too, but maybe it was only after being held there for so long, like a beauty and the beast kind of thing? if my brain doesnt explode before january i will be greatfull!

Barrons told Mac that he had loved and lost. And she experienced his thoughts when he spoke of his highest star, brightest sun. I think this was his wife that he spoke of. I think that a Fae raped her and made pri-ya and she died. It's possible that the Seelie Princess became fascinated with Barrons and V'Lane and/or others became jealous and seduced and raped his wife as a punishment for Barrons for being an attraction for the Seelie Princess. Barrons talked about the sins of the Fae and how they had forgotten. I'm remembering Adam in BTHM and how Adam became jealous of the Queen's interest in Hawk. I may be way off here. But Barrons does say the Fae are fools, because they don't remember their sins. Barrons wants them to. So, I'm thinking the Fae did something against Barrons and he wants them to pay for it. I'll go one step farther and say that Mac is the reincarnation of Barrons wife and he has been searching for her for centuries. He tells Mac to "see him" and I think he is wanting her to remember a past life with him. JMHO
    iluvsushi:

"Woman, you make me crazed." JZB