+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Most Memorible Christmas Gift

Default Most Memorible Christmas Gift

So this year is the year I am finally in the Christmas spirit! And it is very surprising that I am, considering I will be spending Christmas alone this year. I have been reflecting on a thought I may have read or heard somewhere, but it was in relation to feeling absolute happiness, and recalling your very first Christmas memory and how perfect and amazing it was. And I can not recall which memory was my first , but I do recall my most favorite Christmas which I will never forget. So I thought with the few days left to the BIG DAY that we can remember our most cherished Christmas moments, and forget about all the stress Christmas does bring.
    And my most memorable Christmas was at the age of 13 and getting my kitty Nadine, who i still cuddle every night! She is all I got that year (except for a ton of boxes of cookies wrapped individually to have "mock" presents i made LOL ) But she was and still is the most best Christmas gift ever! She has been with me through everything and still is my rock when the world lets me down!

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday season!

AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

That is super sweet! I'm glad you still have her with you. Sounds like a great Christmas.
    "I love you, Sara. In unguarded moments." - Ian Nottingham, Witchblade tv series

"Language is a labyrinth. A hall of mirrors we can easily get lost in."
    - Kenneth Irons, Witchblade, tv series

Merry Christmas,* Fae*baby*. That is such a sweet story. Kisses to Nadine and hugs for you. I wish you both the best in the New Year to come.
    This is a pic. of my step-dtr. that I think is Mac like.

Merry Christmas to you too!

+ Reply to Thread