+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: One Song in Particular

I'll be your Rainbow Girl ImAddicted's Avatar

Exclamation One Song in Particular

MmMMMkkk! I just listened to the snippets again of the songs and one in particular stood out to me in a big way!

Just One Time:

"Just one time. When you know who I am. Just one more time, let me be your man."

omg omg omg omg this has got to be Jericho and Mac! He wants her just one more time, because the first time she didn't know him, (being pri-ya and all.) Just one more time, he wants to be her man again.

Oh lord, it's so poignant (however you spell that) and sweet. A softer side of Jericho...heaven help us all when he shows some sweetness like that, we all may turn to mush!! I friggen squeeled so loud when I heard that song! 18 days ladies, 18!!!

I'm a Scentsy Consultant! Don't know what it is? Check it out!

www.scentsy.com/jsherwood

this stuff is amazing!

"He looks away sharply...But he always looks back."

I KNOW!! When I listen the clip of One More Time...... When it said, "when you know who I am", I was literally dying. We, and Mac, finally get to know who/what the heck Jericho Barrons. I cannot wait for the 18th to come 17 more days......17 more days.......

On the Shadowsong order page, Karen said that One More Time coincide with a specific moment in Shadowfever. OMG OMG!!!! Will we get to hear Barrons say those words to Mac? Ahhhhh I'm busting out of my seat right now. Soooo excited!!!

"One More Time" literally brought tears to my eyes.. I can't wait to hear the whole thing!

Maniac

I was looking at amazon and it has slightly longer samples and there is a line in this song that says.. I am can be your open book, just dont leave me undone I hope this song IS Barrons as that line makes me worry....

Quote Originally Posted by ImAddicted View Post
    MmMMMkkk! I just listened to the snippets again of the songs and one in particular stood out to me in a big way!

Just One Time:

"Just one time. When you know who I am. Just one more time, let me be your man."

omg omg omg omg this has got to be Jericho and Mac! He wants her just one more time, because the first time she didn't know him, (being pri-ya and all.) Just one more time, he wants to be her man again.

Oh lord, it's so poignant (however you spell that) and sweet. A softer side of Jericho...heaven help us all when he shows some sweetness like that, we all may turn to mush!! I friggen squeeled so loud when I heard that song! 18 days ladies, 18!!!

DITTO!! And more ditto.. I thought the same thing as soon as I heard it. I admit I replayed that puppy I dont' even know how many times. I posted in the cd thread Karen started how it made me feel funny inside, sad, broken hearted etc. I cant' think of a single other character it could be other then Barrons!! If we're right and I think we are he's afraid..our tough as nails that scares all the other monsters is afraid Mac won't have him when she knows what he is so he wants to be her man one more time. *Be still my heart*

Maniac

I can't wait to hear the whole song, too!

If it's not Mac & Barrons, I can't imagine what other pair it could be! You know they gotta be together since they have so much electricity between them with just the simplest of touches. Reminds me of the various MacKeltars & their women from the Highlander series. Didn't all of those pairings have energy around them, too? It seemed like an indicator that each man found their right mate for the binding vows.

I'll be your Rainbow Girl ImAddicted's Avatar

omg she was right, there's more....
    "I can be your open book. Just don't leave me undone. And darned if I am? (can't really make out the lyric) and we can flow, nothing will change til you want it, and I'll know. and I'll wait....."

Ok, now THAT nothing will change til you want it, and I'll know. and I'll wait freaking worries me that there might not be a HEA for them. Damnit!!!! there better be I may seriously do book harm. They've GOT to be together at the end, they HAVE to! I think this is the only series I've ever read, including KMM's other books that have envoked this much emotion from me. I've cried in these books, I've been mad, I've wanted to throttle Mac and kiss (among other things) Barrons. I hope it doesn't end with him walking away and letting it be on her terms and that's how the book ends. I hate movies like that where you're left guessing, did they or didn't they? I think I would cry.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAddicted View Post
    Ok, now THAT nothing will change til you want it, and I'll know. and I'll wait freaking worries me that there might not be a HEA for them. Damnit!!!!
    I'm 99% positive that Mac and Barrons will have their HEA ending. KMM said that the song was related to a specific scene... Maybe during the book one of them confesses their feelings (or shows them in any other way) and the other denies to feel the same! Or something like that. But in the end they get together, I'm sure!! (please, KMM, pleeeease)

Oh this song just scent shivers through me the first time I heard it - too !!!
    My heart just melted.

I pictured the scene where Mac and Barrons see each other again after she leaves his bed -
    Where he changes from taunting her - and gives her the chance to go back to the formality.

I can see Barrons behind that wall -
    in his head and in his heart -
    he is thinking that Mac has branded him -
    he could give everything of himself to her.

Barrons doesn't want to let go - he doesn't want to be left undone.

But Mac is hurt - and she doesn't know the real Jericho - only the Beast of Lust she saw through Priya eyes.

So Barrons cedes to Mac's lead - and waits for her - hoping that she will "See" the real love that Jericho has for her.

I'm hoping that Mac and Barrons will have their HEA - and Mac will welcome Jericho back into her arms - knowing exactly who and what he is.

After the curse is lifted - where he can truly be just a man????

Maybe this is a scene we get to revisit through Barrons point of view in Shadowfever.
    http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc355/momma_mobley/Online%20pics/Iam650x200.jpg

Under a Blood Moon

+ Reply to Thread