+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: One Song in Particular

Quote Originally Posted by Justine View Post
    Oh this song just scent shivers through me the first time I heard it - too !!!
    My heart just melted.

I pictured the scene where Mac and Barrons see each other again after she leaves his bed -
    Where he changes from taunting her - and gives her the chance to go back to the formality.

I can see Barrons behind that wall -
    in his head and in his heart -
    he is thinking that Mac has branded him -
    he could give everything of himself to her.

Barrons doesn't want to let go - he doesn't want to be left undone.

But Mac is hurt - and she doesn't know the real Jericho - only the Beast of Lust she saw through Priya eyes.

So Barrons cedes to Mac's lead - and waits for her - hoping that she will "See" the real love that Jericho has for her.

I'm hoping that Mac and Barrons will have their HEA - and Mac will welcome Jericho back into her arms - knowing exactly who and what he is.

After the curse is lifted - where he can truly be just a man????

Maybe this is a scene we get to revisit through Barrons point of view in Shadowfever.
    Very well said.

Quote Originally Posted by anacardoso View Post

I'm 99% positive that Mac and Barrons will have their HEA ending. KMM said that the song was related to a specific scene... Maybe during the book one of them confesses their feelings (or shows them in any other way) and the other denies to feel the same! Or something like that. But in the end they get together, I'm sure!! (please, KMM, pleeeease)
    Okay, just to calm everyone down. KMM promised a HEA. Never fear, your OOP detecter will get her man.

I'll be your Rainbow Girl ImAddicted's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aimrye View Post
    Okay, just to calm everyone down. KMM promised a HEA. Never fear, your OOP detecter will get her man.
    but...she didn't say what kind of HEA that would be. A happily ever after could be getting her sister back.....or...It could be getting her man. That's what gets me is that we could possibly be getting the sister ending. That would be nice, but I'd be sad it wasn't with barrons. A HEA could be many things.

I'm a Scentsy Consultant! Don't know what it is? Check it out!

www.scentsy.com/jsherwood

this stuff is amazing!

"He looks away sharply...But he always looks back."

This was one of the songs Neil sang at FeverCon ... and yes it did have a very strong effect on the crowd ...
    DeeS =^..^=
    Autism rates:
    1995=1:500 // 1998=1:250//2001=1:150//2009=1:90
    2012=1:88 Shouldn't you be REALLY worried?

Maniac

I'll add to that, a while ago KMM did tell us emphatically that while each individual book was not a romance the overall series would be. So Mac and JZB will walk off into the sunset together guys. I'm pretty much certain on that point. Remember KMM says she hates yanking her readers chains, she wouldn't invest so much time into those two characters unless she planned to make the HEA we're all so desperate for. At least on this topic I"m not stressing. I for one cannot wait to see those two finally admit how they feel.

The song snippet Karen gave on her site for Just One Time makes me wonder something.. the part of it that says "when you know who I am" If it's truly Barrons POV and I believe it is do you think it is significant that he says who and not what I am?
    Play with fire, Dani, you know what you get.... ~Ryodan

For the sheer fun of pot stirring during the last couple weeks... ummm... she still doesn't know "WHO" the 4th was that lay with her with the dark princes.... and she does appear to be siding at least in one battle with Darroc.... I'm just sayin'.... There is another "WHO" you're all forgetting. LOL I know Jill's and Dreamer's answers... but will it still be poignant if it's Darroc and not Barrons? hmmmmmm <Evil Grin>

Quote Originally Posted by DoberDawn View Post
    For the sheer fun of pot stirring during the last couple weeks... ummm... she still doesn't know "WHO" the 4th was that lay with her with the dark princes.... and she does appear to be siding at least in one battle with Darroc.... I'm just sayin'.... There is another "WHO" you're all forgetting. LOL I know Jill's and Dreamer's answers... but will it still be poignant if it's Darroc and not Barrons? hmmmmmm <Evil Grin>
    I would yak..

Quote Originally Posted by Sue71 View Post
    The song snippet Karen gave on her site for Just One Time makes me wonder something.. the part of it that says "when you know who I am" If it's truly Barrons POV and I believe it is do you think it is significant that he says who and not what I am?
    That's interesting, I didn't even consider the "who" - I need to back and listen again.

I'm so excited to listen to the whole CD. I'm not sure if it arrives first if I should wait until I finish the book before listening. Either way, next week is going to be a good one!

Quote Originally Posted by ImAddicted View Post
    MmMMMkkk! I just listened to the snippets again of the songs and one in particular stood out to me in a big way!

Just One Time:

"Just one time. When you know who I am. Just one more time, let me be your man."

omg omg omg omg this has got to be Jericho and Mac! He wants her just one more time, because the first time she didn't know him, (being pri-ya and all.) Just one more time, he wants to be her man again.

Oh lord, it's so poignant (however you spell that) and sweet. A softer side of Jericho...heaven help us all when he shows some sweetness like that, we all may turn to mush!! I friggen squeeled so loud when I heard that song! 18 days ladies, 18!!!
    I know how you feel. I just heard the song (a bit of it on the website) and scream out loud OH my god Jericho. My mom said, who is Jericho is that your new boyfriend. I wish!!!!! I have to my mom catching the fever now (smile)!

+ Reply to Thread