It does seem very peculiar. Sounds like a good catch. Why would a library full of knowledge be unkept and dusty? Almost seems forgotten like?
Originally Posted by happygirlie
On a side note, having no baring on this discussion (hope you don't mind the silliness).
I am seeing WAY to many Beauty and the Beast references throughout this series or am I going crazy?????
• First book, Mac mentions the bookstore being like the library the beast gives beauty for a wedding gift (though i don't remember the tale going that way?). Then in Dreamfever, Barrons GIFTS Mac the bookstore if she makes it back alive -WINK-
• You mention a dusty unkept EAST wing that no one goes to except for Dani. Kind of like Bell's West wing? Haha
• Mac is considered a beauty
• JZB usually is referred to as a beast, or has a beast form
• JZB has implied that he is cursed/damned and the Mac (beauty) is his one chance (to break the spell)
HAHA, sorry, it is just to much of a laugh to not bring up. Anyone see any more? Carry on.