+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: This Friday in New Orleans

Thumbs up Tonight

I'm going to try to make it tonight (maybe with a King Cake in hand to kick off the weekend celebration) and this will be my first time meeting everyone, so I'm a bit nervous but cannot wait.

Panola, it will feel like you've known us forever! I hope that you can make it:)
    siggy courtesy of Pyxie

Maniac

Quote Originally Posted by Rae4Highlanders View Post
    Cat's Meow is happening on Saturday night for anyone who wants to go, I know it was mentioned in Debbie's "tours and stuff" thread. Famous Karaoke! And if you aren't into karaoke, I know some people who are just going as cheerleaders. The poor owners won't know what hit them when the maniacs get to town!
    Hi Everyone- My sister-in-law and I were thinking about going to see the LA Hardbodies instead of going to the Cat's Meow. Anyone else interested in joining us? http://lahardbodies.net

Y'all have fun! I would have been driving down there right now..... *heavy sigh* And Shanley Belle is savoring the book (and crying a lot, too) and WON'T GIVE IT TO ME!!!!

Panola, my husband grew-up right around the corner from Panola Street on Audubon Is your screen name referring to the street uptown?

This lovely siggy of His Hotness (who is Mac's friend, btw....)
    was created by the verra talented Viking Princess!
    *blog*

Talking Panola

Quote Originally Posted by Jill View Post
    Panola, my husband grew-up right around the corner from Panola Street on Audubon Is your screen name referring to the street uptown?
    Yes! I'm actually on PANOLA & Lowerline! Uptown Girl . . . That's me.

I had a wonderful time tonight, thanks Ladies!!

I could easily be tempted to go to LAHardbodies - since I've never been to one before. Hmm! ;)

+ Reply to Thread