> > >
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: First two chapters of Shadowfever leaked--*SPOILERS*

Hybrid View

Default First two chapters of Shadowfever leaked--*SPOILERS*

See my new blog post.

Be warned: I'm giving you the option of reading those leaked chapters here at my site.

I tried as hard as I could to protect you. It's out there. There's nothing else I can do.

You need to know because the first two chapters contain a major spoiler and any minute now it may show up online.

I'm so sorry this was leaked, Karen. I will refrain from reading until I have the book in hand. Thank you for the warning.

So sorry Karen! I will not be going on to read the 2 chapters, I respect you & all you've done for us too much to read it. I'll wait until Tue

I'm so Sad that people dont read the dates on things properly. 13,18, to them it's who cares. well we care, and we dont like it when our favorite author feels bad and has to make a tough decision because of some goof up. so sorry karen. as much as i want to know...i really want the whole experience so i'm waiting too. luv ya.
    It's you and Me Against the world

Liminal sucks! .....You can't make midnight come faster, or grow up sooner, or avoid the in-betweens. You can only hang in there, and get through them. ~ Mac~

Maniac

Default sorry

Some have no ethics. Sorry about the leak. I will choose to wait until the 18th.

I am so sorry about this, Karen and I thank you for posting these chapters in your blog, giving us the chance...if we take it...to read.

2011 Ireland Coordinator Debbie_D's Avatar

So sorry it leaked! Not going to read it though. Want to wait till the book is in my hands...
    -Dageus
    "Seduction begins with the promise of touch, not touch itself. The deliberate withholding of it until the moment is exquisitely right. I've been known to devote days to heightening the tension to the perfect pitch. To seduce a woman using just one thing? My mouth, I confess, for selfish reasons. I adore slow, hungry kisses, trailing them over every inch of her body. Where sex with me can sometimes be demanding, my tongue is always gentle. Relentless, but gentle."

~Viking Princess Originals~
    Moning Maniac #69
    Don't blame me... Jenn started it and Vic's the instigator

Karen - Thank you for posting and out of respect for you and all you have given your fans, I am refusing to read until Tuesday. Thank you for taking us on this journey and I am excited, anxious, nervous, and sad that is will come to its end on Tuesday.

Maniac

Default Unbelievable News

So sorry to hear the terrible news about the leak, Karen... though, so you know... the adventure of a GREAT story with phenomenal cliffhanging endings, is the anticipation and the wait! I plan to NOT take ONE Peak towards the leaked info and wait my turn in line, in NOLA, at 4 p.m. on Monday! Not knowing will make for such more fun weekend with other maniacs discussing the what's, if's, who do you think's and what do you think's! I don't wanna know till I open that book, in line, on Monday!

a Dying fan who has spent every moment of every day this week just thinking about this series! UGH! Saturday morning's flight can't come soon enough!

Maniac

Sorry this happened but I couldn't resist and had to read the 2 chapters. Lol I wish I would have resisted because it is going to make the wait for the book so much harder!