> > >
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: First two chapters of Shadowfever leaked--*SPOILERS*

Default First two chapters of Shadowfever leaked--*SPOILERS*

See my new blog post.

Be warned: I'm giving you the option of reading those leaked chapters here at my site.

I tried as hard as I could to protect you. It's out there. There's nothing else I can do.

You need to know because the first two chapters contain a major spoiler and any minute now it may show up online.

Karen - Thank you for posting and out of respect for you and all you have given your fans, I am refusing to read until Tuesday. Thank you for taking us on this journey and I am excited, anxious, nervous, and sad that is will come to its end on Tuesday.

I am so sorry. Does anyone have any idea what chain leaked it? If I know I will make sure to get my books from some other bookstore.

I'll be your Rainbow Girl ImAddicted's Avatar

it's terrible that someone leaked the first 2 chapters! I'm sorry that someone had that intention to ruin it for others who have waited for so long! That's terribly unfair to you! So, while I would love to read it, I'm going to respectfully decline your invitation and wait until my book comes out. It's the honest and right thing to do for the author we know and love. I've waited 5 years, another 5 days is not going to kill me! Stay strong Maniac's WE CAN DO IT!

I'm a Scentsy Consultant! Don't know what it is? Check it out!

www.scentsy.com/jsherwood

this stuff is amazing!

"He looks away sharply...But he always looks back."

Maniac

Dear Karen!
    I am so sorry that that happened.
    You were trying so hard to make the reading experience a good one for everyone.
    You didn't give out ARCs to avoid early spoilers and now these inconsiderate people ruin your efforts.
    But now that it happened: Congratulations also on how you hadled the situation.
    Giving everyone who likes spilers or doesn't mind them the chance to read the except at your website is really a nice thing to do.
    Thank you for everything you do for your fans.
    Your writing is a great gift to us as readers, but you manage to make the experience even more for everyone.
    It is great that Leiha and the other mods take the time to moderate the posts before the release in a way that everyone can come here, enjoy the waiting together without being afraid of spoilers.
    The atmosphere on this board is just wonderful.
    You really have amazing fans, but you deserve that and more!
    I hope you eill be having an amazing time in NOLA with the mist amazing ladies!!
    I would love to be there and I would be if I weren't living in Germany, unable to afford the travel.

Now, I will be strong- hopefully- and won't read the spoilers in order to enjoy the book tge way it was meant to be read on Tuesday.
    I would love to listen to Shadow Song while reading, but that will be for the reread, because it won't be here until Tuesday and when I have the book in my hands, I won't wait a second!!

Best wishes and many thanks from Germany!
    I hope you have a wonderful release time in spite of the inconsiderate booksellers who put those chapters on the internet!
    Thanks already now for the wonderful time with this amazing series!

As tempting as it will be, I'm going to wait to read the entire book. I hate that this happened for you - you have worked so hard to avoid something like this. Out of respect for your hard work, I'll torture myself for a few more days :) Thanks for eveything that you do for us!!!

I really don't understand how something like this can happen but I did so it can. Thank you so much for all you've done for us. I have waited this long and I can wait a few more days. Thank you letting us know and I'm sorry this happened to you!
    sig by V.P

Have a great day,
    Wendy

From the comments on FB, people who couldn't resist are saying they wished they had waited. So please, if you have any doubts at all about reading them wait just that tiny bit longer!

Maniac

I will wait until I get the book in NOLA to find out who the Beast is. As much as I want to read it now I will respect your wishes and wait. I am re-reading FaeFever today and I will continue to keep re-reading Dreamfever until I get to NOLA! See you there and maybe you can still give us (your loyal fans) the surprise you had planned!

Quote Originally Posted by -^-Lin-^- View Post
    From the comments on FB, people who couldn't resist are saying they wished they had waited. So please, if you have any doubts at all about reading them wait just that tiny bit longer!
    We've had that discussion before about highly anticipated books, and large numbers of people ALWAYS regret reading major spoilers like that. I'm not touching this one with a twenty foot pole. (Maybe with a fifty foot dragon, that way he can burn it before I catch a glimpse, LOL)

Thanks for doing what you can, Karen. Know that there are plenty of us who will still be surprised in NOLA!

"If you will practice being fictional for a while, you will understand that fictional characters are sometimes more real
    than people with bodies and heartbeats."

--Richard Bach, Illusions

How upsetting that people wouldn't respect your wishes and all the effort you have put into this finale. I have no desire to spoil things for myself. I want the total experience on the 18. Haven't spent much time on the forum lately because I've been worried about this.
    December was Christian-he knows naughty or nice.
    January was Grimm with his eyes of blue ice.
    Cian was November-when the Dark Glass set him free.
    Drustan in February made us think cherry tree.
    Dageus is March—Why, do you say?
    March has “Lips Appreciation” and “I’m in Control” day.
    Multiple Personalities-he was possessed by 13.
    When it comes to sacrifice-I’d say his was supreme.
    Return Borrowed Books week makes me think Gaulish Ghost.
    Yes, I would say March suits Dageus the most!