+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: First two chapters of Shadowfever leaked--*SPOILERS*

Have to say that I am soooo tempted to read the chapters.However,I will refrain.I'm sorry people can't respect your work as
    much as you do.CANNOT wait until Tuesday,thank goodness I'm off work!

CAN'T GET ENOUGH FEVER!

WILL WAIT

Hi Karen:

I am terribly sorry to hear about the leak but I will wait till Tuesday!

I almost had an anxiety attack on Saturday the 8th, when I received an email from my bookseller that my pre-ordered book was shipped. When I phoned them they stated that my email was just a note that my book was being shipped from the publisher to the actual store. I phoned today and they have received my book but WOULD NOT let me pick it up until Tuesday 9:30 am when the Chapters/Indigo store opens. But the thought of bribbing a clerk to give it to me, did cross my mind today! How much and who....? hmmmm lol But then my plans for Tuesday would be ruined.

Since I couldn't be with the other Maniacs in NOLA, I have planned to make a small feast Monday. That will pass some of the countdown time and then I can just warm my meals for Tuesday....The Day!....and read uninterupted! I am going to have my own reading party.

Thanks for the best series ever!

ps I will never read another series until I know its completed....don't think I could stand the pressure! LOL Just kidding!

I can not wait to see what you have in store for us next!

Maniac

[QUOTE=Karen Marie;685757]See my new blog post.

Be warned: I'm giving you the option of reading those leaked chapters here at my site.

I tried as hard as I could to protect you. It's out there. There's nothing else I can do.

You need to know because the first two chapters contain a major spoiler and any minute now it may show

I was super excited until I read your blog post. I am really sad that it upset you! You have worked so hard to bring us these books (that we all love) and someone ruins it for you!
    But also know you are so talented and loved by your fans! You have written an amazing,emotional and super addictive series I think you should be flattered that s many people are that desperate to read Shadowfever. I don't think I would have read them except when you said it was cool. It was like getting a small fix! I was like 8 days!!!!! Ahhhh! Thank you for following your heart and doing what you love. We reap the rewards!

P.S. I know I spelled my names Baronsconcubine wrong! LOL After I did it I was like oh no I spelled Barrons wrong.:( HAhahaha

I am so terribly sorry that your two chapters have been leaked but we all appreciate your efforts to protect us from any!!!!!!!

...... and she likes to party!!!!

Maniac

Thank you for offering this option. I was unwilling to risk stumbling on what you called a "MAJOR SPOILER".
    I read the two chapters so I'd be sure to read that information embedded into the richness of the tale you are telling--where it belongs.
    Now, Alas...I wait.
    Only 2 days more!

One more sleep, you guys!!!!

thank god for living in New Zealand hehehe

I rather wait until i have it in my hands were it belongs... thank you Karen

VP original~

This is what happens when your work is this good.
    Really , I am sorry this happened but this shows how much people love your work. Sucks they went at it this way but people sometimes suck.
    Maite zaitut,JB!

my shadowfever order shipped today - eta tomorrow @ 9am! oh yay yay yayyyyyy! :D
    i cant wait to read the third chapter, then the fourth, then the fifth ..... lol!

J Z B 's Concubine

As horribly, excruciatingly (Is that a word? lmao) tempting as it is, I will wait like a good loyal little fan...

We can go beat up the cows that leaked it for you!!! A fever fanatic mob!!

+ Reply to Thread