+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dear Dreamy-Eyed-Guy... I think I know your secret...

Maniac

Lightbulb Dear Dreamy-Eyed-Guy... I think I know your secret...

ok so ive been doing some rereading, and i noticed something in darkfever about the dreamy-eyed-guy that i didnt notice before...
    on p. 239, mac describes him as "tall, athletically built, with short dark hair, great skin, and the dreamiest blue eyes ever."
    and in to tame a highland warrior... jillian describes (on p. 329) the men in the portraits (gavrael mcillioch's ancesters) as "dark-haired, blue-eyed, dangerously handsome men"... sounds kinda similar eh?
    after reading that, this idea suddenly popped into my head... what if the dreamy-eyed-guy is a decendant of gavrael's?? if so, that would make him... a berserker!!!!
    what do you guys think?? am i off my rocker? or could i be right?

Maniac

I haven't been able to figuer him out yet but i think he has a very important role.

Quote Originally Posted by caitylass View Post
    ok so ive been doing some rereading, and i noticed something in darkfever about the dreamy-eyed-guy that i didnt notice before...
    on p. 239, mac describes him as "tall, athletically built, with short dark hair, great skin, and the dreamiest blue eyes ever."
    and in to tame a highland warrior... jillian describes (on p. 329) the men in the portraits (gavrael mcillioch's ancesters) as "dark-haired, blue-eyed, dangerously handsome men"... sounds kinda similar eh?
    after reading that, this idea suddenly popped into my head... what if the dreamy-eyed-guy is a decendant of gavrael's?? if so, that would make him... a berserker!!!!
    what do you guys think?? am i off my rocker? or could i be right?
    unfortunatley I am pretty sure that Karen had said in the past that there are no Berserkers in the fever series, and that there not any stories planned for the near future either.

Quote Originally Posted by airbear82 View Post
    unfortunatley I am pretty sure that Karen had said in the past that there are no Berserkers in the fever series, and that there not any stories planned for the near future either.
    I think you are right. I remember Karen saying that too. Sure wish there were Berserkers in Fever, LOVE Grimm!!

Grimm was one of my favorite Highlanders! However, I'm glad she's excluded Berserkers - for nothing else than one less option we have to consider (for a matter of hours anyway).

+ Reply to Thread