> > >
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Z/Answered

Maniac

Question Z/Answered

I just finished Shadowfever and I'm absolutely glowing! It was delivered to my Kindle in the middle of the night, and I didn't stop reading until the very end. Thank you so much for sharing such a deeply penetrating story with us.

I may be overlooking it on the board or in the books, but has anyone mentioned what the "Z" in Jericho's name stands for? I'd really like to know...

Formida42 there is a thread (in Dreamfever, I think it is) that talks about the Z. It is for Zigor. There is some debate over it's meaning. Punished or punisher. If I find the thread link, I will post it for you. You might try the seach function to find it also.
    Southern Faerie - Terica
    Barrons is my Barbeque Grill Master!!
    # 2292

Maybe I going in the wrong direction but my first thought on the Z was like Zeta in the greek alphabet which means 'born last'. Could it be that Barrons is the youngest of his 'brothers'?

Default Answer for you about Z, in Dream Fever thread

Nah, it's Zigor, for punisher. Remember the purpose and so forth, and it will make sense. No spoilers given here girls! Sorry ! LOL!

Maniac

I cant believe how many times ive read Dreamfever and never once seen the word Zigor. I thought i was going to find out in Shawdowfever. Im gonna re-read it and find it.

Karen had a contest on her blog --> http://karenmariemoning.blogspot.com...estpuzzle.html in April 2009 that asked people to find the clue that is hidden on the hardback Dreamfever cover.

Her blog post about the responses is here --> http://karenmariemoning.blogspot.com...ve-winner.html

The slash marks on the church next to Mac on the cover are Ogham runes which spell out Zigor ...Barrons' middle name ...there is debate over whether it means punisher or punished. It's never actually mentioned IN Dreamfever ...only on the cover

VP's best yet

OMG!!!!!!
    I looooooooooooooooooooooved SF!

But I really though odd the omision of the name, thanks for explaining.

But know that the wait is over, what am I gonna do?!
    -THE ULTIMATE E-READING MANIAC-

"In order to be walked on, you have to be lying down"
    -Justarys piece of wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by jayzee View Post
    Karen had a contest on her blog --> http://karenmariemoning.blogspot.com...estpuzzle.html in April 2009 that asked people to find the clue that is hidden on the hardback Dreamfever cover.

Her blog post about the responses is here --> http://karenmariemoning.blogspot.com...ve-winner.html

The slash marks on the church next to Mac on the cover are Ogham runes which spell out Zigor ...Barrons' middle name ...there is debate over whether it means punisher or punished. It's never actually mentioned IN Dreamfever ...only on the cover
    Remember when Beast Barrons brought Mac back into BB&B and then turned back into the man? ONce Mac finally realized it was him and not the Sinsar Dubh she passed out. When she woke up Barrons had taped a note to her coat. Did you guys notice that he signed the note with a ~Z? Not Jericho or Barrons. But ~Z. I found that really interesting. Sounds like he was wanting to do a little Punishing.

Maniac

If thats punishment sign me up!!
    I think now I will reread them all again...I think I'm in love and my hubby needs to role play some Barrons!

Maniac

Wink Dpbussie

I got a new Great Pyrenees puppy this week for my birthday, from my husband. I named him "Z"!! They are guardian dogs.