> > >
Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions still unanswered

Maniac

Default Questions still unanswered

Since the majority of the people in these discussions has now read SF, I have 3 questions that were left unanswered in the book. How was JZB created? Who was the "brightest star" that he referred to in book 4 and why did he and his men love her so much? Last, who was the child's mother? We find out who the father is, but no mother. Would love to know these things.

I see that someone started a thread about more books, but I thought KMM stated this series would only be 5 books. If it is more than 5 books, maybe we will find out more, but everything was pretty finalized in SF besides my questions.

Maniac

Do you think Dani & Ry-O or Dani & Christian?
    There was that small tete a tete (can't get right markings on words, but you know what I mean) :-)

I think it will end up being Dani and Ry-O in the end. Was Dani up there stalking Mac because she missed her or was she waiting to try and kill Mac first? We know Dani thinks Mac will try to kill her. Would still like to know if Barrons was once human or from another world. Guess that might come out in Ry-O's story.

Maniac

I am beginning to think the series KMM does next will answer my questions. There just HAS to be a series on Barrons' guys. I think the best bet would be Ryodan first. Maybe then I will get the answers to my questions - why were they created, who they loved so much "she is our world, our highest star, our brightest sun; she loved us anyway; will she love us now?" and why it seems only Barrons had a child. Will Mac and Barrons have a little mutant? Now THAT would be fun.

Maniac

What about the fact, that when Mac goes into Jericho's memories in Dreamfever, he is thinking to himself that the Fae have forgotten him? Why did he know them? Why did he want to avenge himself on them?
    Also, although we can all make an educated guess, who spiked the D'Jai Orb?

Maniac

Doey79...I'm thinking the job Ry-o was wanting Dani to do.....was to kill Mac. Remember he was telling Lor that Mac needed to die, but after the SD was contained? At least, that may be it....but it could also be the what starts Dani's story. You know she and Mac have to come face to face at some point...in Dani's story, I think. I believe the Rhymer...if I remember correctly was the only other human that was given the elixer...and Barrons said that was 4,000 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by dechagny View Post
    What I'm wondering is how ITD adds up... The UK supposedly made his Vengeance to get to Aoibheal AGAIN! (if I'm wrong, correct me, I don't have the book right now)
    So since she's the concubine, how did that happen at all? Was Cruce posing as the king, using the amulets? Did HE make the Vengeance? Where the hell was the UK this whole time while someone was running amok in his kingdom?

I just don't get it...

Another thing... why was time in the Silvers different for Christian? He thought he spent 3 years there, when it was only a month and for Mac once again a single afternoon in the Silvers was a month on Earth.

And of course, who is Barrons, who are the 9, were they curse? Did the Seelie curse them? Is that why Barrons wants vengeance so much?

GAAAAAAAAAH! When is the next one coming out? (I know it will be another series, but who cares, the characters will be the same...)
    Karen said a few years ago to not use ITD as a reference for this series -- ITD was written with a different publisher so she couldn't use the same concepts, etc. exactly.

Maniac

1. What's BBB-why it is sometimes 4 floors, sometime 5 floors, is it the box? what is the box?, what is on the mural?
    2. Who spiked the orb?
    3. Barrons and his men-who cursed them, what are they, what do they eat?
    4. Mac- she has favors for UK and Grey woman, I thought mac's story was mostly done, that seems to leave a lot of room for mac to be in the next stories? Will someone other than Barrons find out about Mac/and the book will she he hunted by the sidhe seers, will Kat guess?
    5. Dani, Ryodan and Christian, V'lane/Cruce- I see them playing a big part in the next book-what did Ryodan want Dani to do, I agree it might be to kill Mac.
    Last edited by angboys3; 01-19-2011 at 03:15 PM.
    Currently Reading Seduce me, Robyn Dehart

Quote Originally Posted by KJTVH View Post
    Karen said a few years ago to not use ITD as a reference for this series -- ITD was written with a different publisher so she couldn't use the same concepts, etc. exactly.
    oh, thanks! I really needed this one answered :)
    I am, therefore I want to **** Jericho Barrons

Maniac

I'm with you all. I also really wanted more of a resolution with Dani.

But if you recall she kinda introduced this series at the end of Highlander, so maybe we will get some of these answers in her next series.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessNour View Post
    What about the fact, that when Mac goes into Jericho's memories in Dreamfever, he is thinking to himself that the Fae have forgotten him? Why did he know them? Why did he want to avenge himself on them?
    In ch 33 (don't have a page number, sorry) Barrons says:

"... You've either lived a very long time or you prove reincarnation. I'd like to know which it is, so we'd know whether you can die. Eventually the Unseelie King will come looking for you. He and I are overdue for a talk."

Is this related to these memories? What exactly is the history between Barrons and the Fae?