+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions still unanswered

My biggest unanswered questions are:
    *Who spiked the orb (my guess would be Ro)
    *Why are Barrons and his men the way they are (beasts)?
    Now, I have new questions - to be answered in future books (I hope) lol:
    *How will Mac repay her debt to UK/DEG as well as the Grey woman?
    *I don't understand how QA has been in human form for so long (spell) that she naturally has human expressions, yet according to V'lane/Cruce, she was in the Unseelie Prison (or missing, he said) for years? Unless I'm messing up the timeline between Spell and the Fever series...
    And then obviously, questions abound regarding Dani, Christian, where they all go from here... :)

Another Gandy Perv Love me some Barrons's Avatar

I still have a lot of unanswered questions too...

~What is Barrons and his men/where are they from/were they human/who was the highest star/what's with his Basque/Pict reference? And why did what they were trying to raise on Halloween go straight for Barrons when Christian was less protected? A lot of non answers with Barrons...figured.

~Poor Christian...Why exactly did he turn into an Unseelie Prince? Was it because he was a druid who ate Unseelie or was it what they raised on Halloween had touched him or a combo of everything? Can it be reversed?

~The elixir given to Mac wasn't the Seelie elixir of life but something the UK created and V'Lane/Cruce had improved upon. So what will it do? Is Mac Fae now? Will she loose her soul, If so can she fight the book in her head being "soulless"?

~What did Ryodan want Dani to do?

And I agree with what others have said. It looks like a Dani, Ryodan, Christan plot is going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by hazee View Post
    Yeah, throw some Christian in there as well hahaha did anyone else get the impression that she was setting something up with Dani, Ry-O and Christian on the rooftop????
    Yup, I felt it as well.. dunno how I feel about it though, I mean, I've pretty much always mentally paired off Dani with Ryodan.. but I sooo want Christian to get his HEA.. so just hope he and Dani are just friends. I mean come on, poor guy was kinda interested in Mac but never had a chance with her.. cant have the same thing happen to him twice!

Honestly, this book raises about as many questions it answers, if not more.. LOVE IT! :)
    No more waiting for Shadowfever, now what do I do with myself? *dazed*
    My First Siggy!

Maniac

Yeah, I forgot about the rooftop scene. What did Ryodan want Dani to do? Since Christian senses lies, did he sense something bad with Ryodan where Dani's concerned. Oh this will be good. I can't wait for the next book. (Listen to me I've been craving SF, get it and devour it in a day. Now I'm already impatient for the next book!) That shows you how talented a writer KMM is - I am adicted to her novels!!

Maniac

My questions that remain (some are repeats from others)
    1) What is the Box?
    2) What was special about the elixir Mac was given? I know it was different from the one Queen had but how?
    3) I really wanted to know what was up with the book store.
    4) Who is the brightest star? Why did Barrons think the fae should recognize him? What did he want revenge on the fae for? Was the war that he had been in last the fae war?
    5) Where are JZB and the guys from?

These are the ones itching me right this second but there are more. I hope the next series takes car of some of these...

Yeah, throw some Christian in there as well hahaha did anyone else get the impression that she was setting something up with Dani, Ry-O and Christian on the rooftop????
    Yeah, I got that impression. I also saw the sparks fly between Ryodan and Jo when they had that interaction in the chamber when the Seelies shifted in. I'd like to see what happens to Dani in the next series and also Christian. Got a lot of questions about Christian!
    "And, in the end, the love you take,
    Is equal to the love you make."

The Beatles

A Fact of Life:
    After Monday and Tuesday
    even the calender says
    W T F ...

And that's all she said ... =^.,.^=

At the discussion on Tuesday KMM said that a Ryodan/Dani/Christian triangle is where she's most likely heading ...but that nothing is worked out yet

VP's best yet

Jax Teller's 'Old Lady' happygirlie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by logirl1975 View Post
    In ch 33 (don't have a page number, sorry) Barrons says:

"... You've either lived a very long time or you prove reincarnation. I'd like to know which it is, so we'd know whether you can die. Eventually the Unseelie King will come looking for you. He and I are overdue for a talk."

Is this related to these memories? What exactly is the history between Barrons and the Fae?
    This quote stumps me. Does this mean they know each other or have never met?

Maniac

Way to many unanswered questions. I am disappointed with the book, and I realize I may be the only one on this forum that feels this way. It just was not that EPIC to me. I am glad so many like the book. I greatly enjoyed the previous 4 books.

Quote Originally Posted by jayzee View Post
    At the discussion on Tuesday KMM said that a Ryodan/Dani/Christian triangle is where she's most likely heading ...but that nothing is worked out yet
    Not sure I like that....

+ Reply to Thread