> > >
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the next novel officially under way?/Answered

Maniac

Question Is the next novel officially under way?/Answered

I finished ShadowFever yesturday and am re reading it again... BUT I already want the next KMM novel! I saw there is going to be a story with Dani, but i was wondering if there is going to be a timeline announced soon(ish?)

I agree...we need more Barrons!!!!

Maniac

Quote Originally Posted by ailia13 View Post
    haha. maybe im just greedy but i want more Mac and Jericho!!
    That's exactly what I was thinking too! For some reason(haha) I'm just not ready to give up Mac and Jericho seeing as how they have extensively long lives and so much more to do. I loved that the ending wasn't really an ending just a perfect beginning for another novel in the Fever world! I'm hoping for Dani and Ry-O just several years down the line so she's at least grown-up, or maybe Christian and Dani!

Maniac

Can I ask a probally duh question but, what exactly is a graphic novel?? I have in my head a comic book? But, not sure that is right

okay, okay *lol*
    clearly overruled *hihi*
    dani can wait, but "the nine" also barron´s boys are interested too.
    Last edited by -^-Lin-^-; 01-24-2011 at 05:36 AM.
    [/SIGPIC]
    Live your life, no matter how much does it cost!Live your dreams, because theire are the power to survive!

Take time to be happy;
    it is the music of the soul.

Maniac

Quote Originally Posted by DreamTygre View Post
    I'd be ok with a novel based on Dani, just as long as it's not written in her speaking style. Love Dani, hard to read when she talks, i.e., the newsletters.
    I agree, although I still think she's a bit young to be featured in her own series (especially if there's any romance), if she did have her own novel I think I would find her slang and general dialect kind of distracting from the larger story.

Maniac

Quote Originally Posted by misskarolin View Post
    I agree, although I still think she's a bit young to be featured in her own series (especially if there's any romance), if she did have her own novel I think I would find her slang and general dialect kind of distracting from the larger story.
    I think that once she grows up the dialect will change a bit. At least that's what I'm hoping! And besides...who is this boyfriend she has now and how is Ryodan going to fit into that? I can see him scaring off all her boyfriends until she's old enough for him. I hope to God that Karen waits until she's 18 at the very least to have Dani in a serious relationship like the one between Mac and Jericho.

Quote Originally Posted by Brigit724 View Post
    Where is it posted that there is going to be a story with Dani? I think that should be interesting.
    And nooo, not with Ry-o, geez. she's just 14. ick. Not unless it's waaaaay down the road, y'know?
    I for one, would love to get Christian into his own novel, seeing as how he is a Highlander, and so much more.
    I'm with you. No Dani and Ryo cause...ew. She's just a baby, I don't care how hard a life she's lived. She's still just a baby! Even way down the road would weird me out since he's known her when she was still just a BABY.
    However, I'm not opposed to V'lane and Dani though. I don't know why I think they'd make a cute/entertaining couple. But I'm only half way through the book.

Depends on how Karen chooses to write it but it's only modern times that mid teens is considered "baby". My grandma was married in her mid teens and was with him until my grandpa died in his eighties! She lived for several more years into her 90's but I'll never forget her telling me that "he knew I was supposed to go first" Times are different now for sure in that outlook but growing up was done early back in those days, now many seem to never grow up!
    Last edited by Sue71; 01-24-2011 at 02:22 PM.
    Play with fire, Dani, you know what you get.... ~Ryodan

Maniac

I agree with everyone hear as well. No dani book for a while. More of mac and JB!!! Like ASAP. I just hope the next series that they are main charaters in it, and have side charaters stories lol I can't get enough of JB to last me a lifetime!! I've got to have more of him and mac living happily ever after :)

Quote Originally Posted by loveyaforever View Post
    I agree with everyone hear as well. No dani book for a while. More of mac and JB!!! Like ASAP. I just hope the next series that they are main charaters in it, and have side charaters stories lol I can't get enough of JB to last me a lifetime!! I've got to have more of him and mac living happily ever after :)
    I love it when past characters show up. :) It keeps them "real" for me, and I like being able to know what they've been up to since their story "ended". It keeps them alive for me, makes me less sad when a story ends.

I wouldn't mind Lor and Ryodan though, just not them hooking up with Dani. I wouldn't mind a Dani story later, much later. Like when she's at least 18. There's no way I can get through an entire book with the way she talks now. I have the same reaction to reading her parts as I do when listening to my 13 year old cousin: I feel like I need a translator.

I want Lor or Ryodan to meet someone... someone ... like... hm... Community Channel?
    Someone so different from them and just drives them so insane they want to strangle her but can never do it. :)
    Last edited by Liberty; 01-24-2011 at 04:00 PM.