+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the next novel officially under way?/Answered

Quote Originally Posted by jayzee View Post
    Based on what KMM said in NOLA ..."The Lady Lies" will probably be published this year, with the graphic novel to follow at some point next year. She hasn't begun the next series yet and she is taking a well deserved break ...so I wouldn't look for anything until at least late next year if not later.
    Thanks, for letting us know Jayzee. I was in the second discussion group and don't remember Karen saying she would release Lady Lies this yr. That is great news because I want to get my hands on that book ASAP.
    This is a pic. of my step-dtr. that I think is Mac like.

Quote Originally Posted by jayzee View Post
    Based on what KMM said in NOLA ..."The Lady Lies" will probably be published this year, with the graphic novel to follow at some point next year. She hasn't begun the next series yet and she is taking a well deserved break ...so I wouldn't look for anything until at least late next year if not later.
    Thanks! I totally missed this earlier.
    Looking forward to "The Lady Lies." Although I can't wait for what's next, I'm kinda glad because it gives me all that time to catch up on other series.

Quote Originally Posted by delmi View Post
    Thanks, for letting us know Jayzee. I was in the second discussion group and don't remember Karen saying she would release Lady Lies this yr. That is great news because I want to get my hands on that book ASAP.
    I was in the second too ...and it was either late this year or early next year. I know she said the graphic novel was next year.

VP's best yet

thank you jayzee

Shadowfever was HUGE Karen definitely needs R&R...

VP original~

Quote Originally Posted by ailia13 View Post
    haha. maybe im just greedy but i want more Mac and Jericho!!
    Me too, me too! :)

Quote Originally Posted by loveyaforever View Post
    I agree with everyone hear as well. No dani book for a while. More of mac and JB!!! Like ASAP. I just hope the next series that they are main charaters in it, and have side charaters stories lol I can't get enough of JB to last me a lifetime!! I've got to have more of him and mac living happily ever after :)
    What about Kat and Ryo? And if I messed up with suggesting Kat, forgive me I haven't finished Shadowfever yet.

Maniac

Oh my god - yess!! i would really LOVE to read more about mac and jericho. but not just as sidecharacters, but as the protagonists. i technically fell in love with barrons, he is the best male protagonist i could ever find in a book!

Maniac

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty View Post
    I'm with you. No Dani and Ryo cause...ew. She's just a baby, I don't care how hard a life she's lived. She's still just a baby! Even way down the road would weird me out since he's known her when she was still just a BABY.
    However, I'm not opposed to V'lane and Dani though. I don't know why I think they'd make a cute/entertaining couple. But I'm only half way through the book.
    I get what you're saying as far as Dani goes, that she's very young, but you have to think about it this way: a good portion of us here were cheering on Mac and Barrons, and the age difference between them is immense. Not to mention, Barrons KNEW Isla when she was still alive. I would like it if Dani grew up a bit, definitely, but I could understand if Karen chose to write the next book with Dani still being 14.

Maniac

Quote Originally Posted by angelt626 View Post
    I get what you're saying as far as Dani goes, that she's very young, but you have to think about it this way: a good portion of us here were cheering on Mac and Barrons, and the age difference between them is immense. Not to mention, Barrons KNEW Isla when she was still alive.
    Yes, but I think that the age difference between Mac and Barrons is a different story. Barrons may be many centuries old, but he looks like - I think - 30? But Dani is still a child. I would like to see her growing up first...

Maniac

Icon21

I agree, I want a book with an older Dani. Also, I may be in the minority but I would love to read a story about Kasteo, just sayin

+ Reply to Thread