+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: What's next...

Default What's next...

There's a lot of talk about what I'm going to write next. I've been seeing votes for stories and against stories.

A caveat to keep in mind: If I had told you six years ago that up next was a first-person five-book story about a 22-year old totally self-absorbed southern girl and shown you a preview of her in her initial stages--would you have argued for or against her?

If you had showed us a snippet of Barrons in that description ...we probably would have been ok

But, and I'm speaking for myself here, I trust you to give us an amazing ride and story no matter whom you choose to write about next. The wait will be tough, but I'm sure it will be more that worth it

VP's best yet

We all have our favorite characters but its about the complex stories as a whole that makes them what they are. I'm happy with whoever has the main focus next as it will still give us more insight into the Fever World, whenever we get it(well if you are going to sit on a beach for a few years you need to take us with you or we will be coming to find you LOL)

2011 Ireland Coordinator Debbie_D's Avatar

What they said LOL. I don't need to know what's next until you're ready to share.
    I believe that anything you give us will be an awesome story and I for one don't mind waiting. I know how much time and energy goes into writing a manuscript and you always take us on an incredible journey so the time is well worth it.

Of course if you want to share now, I'll gladly jump in line to be the first to know
    Last edited by Debbie_D; 01-24-2011 at 08:48 AM.
    -Dageus
    "Seduction begins with the promise of touch, not touch itself. The deliberate withholding of it until the moment is exquisitely right. I've been known to devote days to heightening the tension to the perfect pitch. To seduce a woman using just one thing? My mouth, I confess, for selfish reasons. I adore slow, hungry kisses, trailing them over every inch of her body. Where sex with me can sometimes be demanding, my tongue is always gentle. Relentless, but gentle."

~Viking Princess Originals~
    Moning Maniac #69
    Don't blame me... Jenn started it and Vic's the instigator

I'm with what they said....whatever it is, I know we'll LOVE it!
    Siggy by fray
    *Maniac #47*

Ditto what they said!!!! You have me in the palm of your hand! lol! I will love whatever you do. I'm just finishing up my second reread of SF and will probably listen to the audio next. I will be busy with the fever books for a while! At the discussions you said Dani was next, if so i am thrilled!
    P.S. SF is seriously the best book i have ever read!

loves the spoiler buttons NewFan's Avatar

Agreed. Also, I'm just happy that the next book will be an addition to the Fever World. I would be sad if it was over for good. I feel so involved and attached to that world that you have built for us that I don't even want to read another book these days. I'm desperately looking for something else on par with the Fever books to occupy my reading time with now.

I think I can speak for all of us, in saying anything you write we will devour. Bring it on!

daydreamer

When I stumbled across "Dark Fever" (I patient had left it after she was discharged), I had never read or heard of, any of Karen's books. But I can tell you that if I had read or in the process of reading her "Highlander Series", I would have been estatic to learn about the new series. Already knowing Karen's style and wisdom of her writing, there would be no question I would be for her (Mac).

Quote Originally Posted by pindamer View Post
    I think I can speak for all of us, in saying anything you write we will devour. Bring it on!
    Whatever you decide I'm so there Karen! I've been whining to myself because I want more already so bad. lol I know that I will love and enjoy whatever you decide to do, you've never failed to thrill me with any and all of your books. I can't wait to find out what you will be bringing us..I wish I was more patient. :)
    Play with fire, Dani, you know what you get.... ~Ryodan

+ Reply to Thread