> > >
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: What's next...

Default What's next...

There's a lot of talk about what I'm going to write next. I've been seeing votes for stories and against stories.

A caveat to keep in mind: If I had told you six years ago that up next was a first-person five-book story about a 22-year old totally self-absorbed southern girl and shown you a preview of her in her initial stages--would you have argued for or against her?

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Marie View Post
    There's a lot of talk about what I'm going to write next. I've been seeing votes for stories and against stories.

A caveat to keep in mind: If I had told you six years ago that up next was a first-person five-book story about a 22-year old totally self-absorbed southern girl and shown you a preview of her in her initial stages--would you have argued for or against her?
    Hmmm....a self-absorbed Southern girl.....for or against......hmmmmm....Mac so would have been offered a bid at any of the good sororities at the University of Alabama so...hmmmm.....as if I would even have to think about it......I would have voted a resounding YES!!!!

And as far as your next project is concerned after the graphic novel (which I am so excited about I can't stand it)....as long as it is all about His Hotness, well I am voting all over that one.... Yep!!!

How is that for being self-absorbed and Southern (like always).....

Gotta *LOVE* Mac in all her forms...pink, black, and everywhere in between!!!

This lovely siggy of His Hotness (who is Mac's friend, btw....)
    was created by the verra talented Viking Princess!
    *blog*

Icon20 Sooooo

So Karen have you had any interesting dreams you want to share with us?

We have been hooked from the beginning. I'll be with you on the next ride!!!

Take care and get lots of rest!!

Maniac

I have been reading your books from the beginning started with the Highlander series, and I loved them. I know when I picked up Darkfever for the first I was like "what is this?" But immediately got sucked in by question after question. I was expected more of the same and that was not what I got, I don't know with that first book if I was thrilled or not, but that all changed as the next installment can out and the next. At this point I trust your judgement, and will follow you where you want to lead me.
    Jenn a.k.a Target9106

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Marie View Post

6 years ago I wouldn't have come near any of your stories but I have changed a lot since then! After reading such diverse styles, but all amazingly thought out and written, stories as your Highlanders and Fever series, I would take anything you write on faith that it will be excellent and try anything you do. Sure, I have my preferences and opinions, but you've already shown me that you can take me beyond those in some pretty amazing ways!!!!

What they all said!! But you should know that we all love you and everything you write and the polls are just something we get to voice what we want. You know we would be happy with anything you give us! I would love this story from JB pov but I know the chance of that happening is slim but I still wanted to say, "hey I'd love JB pov". That doesn't mean that I'm not gonna love what ever you give us. I for one am in the I want more Fever World too and I'll take what you give me. I've read and listened to SF 3 times now and each time when I get to the end my heart hurts. I've fallen in love with all of the people in Fever World and just don't want it to end (nor do I wanna wait for more). Karen what ever you give us we will love we just need something to do while we wait. If the next one is about Dani I know it to will be great. I love Dani and wanna know what happens to her and all the other. Know we will love it and love you!!!!!!
    sig by V.P

Have a great day,
    Wendy

General of the Cruce-Aid Viking Princess's Avatar

Considering most of us would read a phone book if you wrote it......

~*Dreamer/Monique*~ Dreamer1265's Avatar

Very true, but with you writing it will be good
    love
    As long as Darroc & Christian is in it I'm good...lol
    His voice is deep, musical. He is beautiful. I understand why my sister wanted him. Tall, golden-skinned, there is an otherworldly eroticism to him that being made mortal by his queen did not eradicate. The scar on his face draws the eye, begs the finger to trace it, to learn the story behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer1265 View Post
    Very true, but with you writing it will be good
    love
    As long as Christian is in it I'm good...lol
    Monique!!! Where are your priorities?????? What happened to your loyalty to His Hotness!!!!

Go edit your post. Right. Now!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jayzee View Post
    If you had showed us a snippet of Barrons in that description ...we probably would have been ok

But, and I'm speaking for myself here, I trust you to give us an amazing ride and story no matter whom you choose to write about next. The wait will be tough, but I'm sure it will be more that worth it
    again
    December was Christian-he knows naughty or nice.
    January was Grimm with his eyes of blue ice.
    Cian was November-when the Dark Glass set him free.
    Drustan in February made us think cherry tree.
    Dageus is March—Why, do you say?
    March has “Lips Appreciation” and “I’m in Control” day.
    Multiple Personalities-he was possessed by 13.
    When it comes to sacrifice-I’d say his was supreme.
    Return Borrowed Books week makes me think Gaulish Ghost.
    Yes, I would say March suits Dageus the most!

Love the Fever world and anything you write about in it will be greatly enjoyed. All the characters are fantastic. Stay true to YOUR vision. Thank you for all your hard work.