> > >
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: What's next...

Default What's next...

There's a lot of talk about what I'm going to write next. I've been seeing votes for stories and against stories.

A caveat to keep in mind: If I had told you six years ago that up next was a first-person five-book story about a 22-year old totally self-absorbed southern girl and shown you a preview of her in her initial stages--would you have argued for or against her?

Karen, I totally trust you to take me on another soul absorbing journey whatever you write!!! I am not a patient person, but, for you I will try to be (like I have a choice? lol). If you had told me 5 or 6 years ago that just reading an author and her books could change my life for the better; I would have laughed, but you and your books have. Thank you for the entertainment but most of all, thank you for the group of people I am proud to call friend that I have met being a Maniac. I have never met a better group of people anywhere; you, Neil, Leiha, Phil, & Eric are at the top of that list. In the midst of all the hoopla, take care of yourself, we don't want you feeling bad again. We will wait and be thrilled whenever we get new material from you. You being healthy is the most important, so please, take good care of yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Leigh View Post
    Just wondering, did she ever say what was next? Not finding it anywhere. Does anyone know?
    At the NOLA SF Launch she mentioned what's coming up. The Lady Lies will be published later this year most likely. In terms of the Fever world ...the graphic novel is slated for next year and the next series will be three books with a Ryodan/Dani/Christian triangle.

VP's best yet

Maniac

Quote Originally Posted by jayzee View Post
    At the NOLA SF Launch she mentioned what's coming up. The Lady Lies will be published later this year most likely. In terms of the Fever world ...the graphic novel is slated for next year and the next series will be three books with a Ryodan/Dani/Christian triangle.
    Thanks for the update. Triagnle.......hmmmm...interesting...
    There is no such thing as a normal life....there is just life and you live it.

A triangle Ryodan-Dani-Christian??? Christian?? *o* Oh God, I like that idea ^^
    But...I dont know, I really miss Mac and JB :/ Sometimes I have to read again some parts of the books because I want more about them *.* (That is normal? :/)
    I like Danni, and God...I LOVE Christian...But I really need more Mac-JB...please, just one more time :3
    Last edited by Nalla Evans; 05-05-2011 at 12:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalla Evans View Post
    A triangle Ryodan-Dani-Christian??? Christian?? *o* Oh God, I like that idea ^^
    But...I dont know, I really miss Mac and JB :/ Sometimes I have to read again some parts of the books because I want more about them *.* (That is normal? :/)
    I like Danni, and God...I LOVE Christian...But I really need more Mac-JB...please, just one more time :3
    The graphic novel will have Mac and Barrons in it ...also they will appear in the future series, just won't be the focal point of it.

Frankly Dani's age means little in the series. She could fall into a sliver and be stuck in a survivable world for X earth days/ and come out years older. each world Mac vistited ran on different time, all tended to run slower then ours, but none the less we can therize that there are world with a faster time compass.

I agree that the personxperson idea is to much to encompass a book around, but a new ark in the series could also be plausable (CrucexDani idea would most likely be the last ark because of their importance, but all personal theory). Love arks tend to work out better for the readers IMO because as we all can testify we get to see the growth a more human rate.

With that said Im not knocking sudden romance ideals, but it seems unluckly that you would know he/she is the one after a few days.