+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Karen Shadowfever Chat (spoilers)

The chat is great! Thanks for the hard work Leiha and thanks Karen for the new answers! There´s awesome!
    [/SIGPIC]
    Live your life, no matter how much does it cost!Live your dreams, because theire are the power to survive!

Take time to be happy;
    it is the music of the soul.

Maniac

Hello, Karen! may I ask You?When will be Swadowfever published in Russia?

Thanks for posting this! :D

Maniac

Anyone else notice:

Dee: Is there a connection between JZB/the 8 and Triton or the Draghars? (So glad you're here!)

Karen Marie: No connection between JZB and the Triton group.

**she confirms theres no connection between jzb/the 8 and the Triton Group, but says doesn't deny a connection with the Draghars? hmmm..

Maniac

Yes! Karen it's such a relief to hear you say you're considering picking up where Shadowfever left off! That's exactly what I was thinking - so aren't there two Sinsar Dubhs now? Surely we need that story. And even if Barrons is excellent as a mystery, he clearly has such an in depth back story that's begging to be uncovered a little more. Who's the woman he's thinking of in the desert? Why did killing go from being a neutral thing to something erotic? Why tell Mac never to show him the pain again or he'll do what's in his nature to do? So, so glad to hear you may continue with another Mackayla Lane novel, continuing the original Fever series.

I really hate I missed this chat. I would by dancing around my office if I got to chat with KMM. This was way to cool. By this time I was on my 2nd read of Shadowfever.

What is SD? And thanks for not killing Drustan, Karen! He's one of my faves...but Christian is still my #1. I'm sort of interested in JZB's past...who were his parents, growing up what he was like. Just curious about him since he's in the novels a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by vgrandja View Post
    What is SD? And thanks for not killing Drustan, Karen! He's one of my faves...but Christian is still my #1. I'm sort of interested in JZB's past...who were his parents, growing up what he was like. Just curious about him since he's in the novels a lot.
    SD = Sinsar Dubh

VP's best yet

Grneyes: Is Adam one of the humans that were "reborn" Fae? As V'lane/Cruce speculated was happening to Christian?

Karen Marie: Great question about Adam.
    i think this means he is
    have you had your fever med's today?
    http://www.karenmoning.com/forum/sho...ver-Facts-quot
    Ryodan recently had the idea to sell his urine as a canned beverage. We know this beverage as Red Bull.- thanks honeybee
    Jerrico Z Barrons sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and animalistic attraction ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Jerrico shot the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month

Geeze - I'd completely forgot to go back and read this - I was trying to keep up - but Chats with Karen moove wayyyy too fast.
    Thanks for all the work to clean it up and make it easy to understand.
    http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc355/momma_mobley/Online%20pics/Iam650x200.jpg

Under a Blood Moon

+ Reply to Thread