+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Karen Shadowfever Chat (spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by lkat View Post
    Anyone else notice:

Dee: Is there a connection between JZB/the 8 and Triton or the Draghars? (So glad you're here!)

Karen Marie: No connection between JZB and the Triton group.

**she confirms theres no connection between jzb/the 8 and the Triton Group, but says doesn't deny a connection with the Draghars? hmmm..
    Good catch !!!
    I need to go back through and read the transcripts more thoroughly.
    http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc355/momma_mobley/Online%20pics/Iam650x200.jpg

Under a Blood Moon

Icon21

Karen Marie: As a final note, there's a part of me that is playing with picking up the story where I left off in SF. Two Sinsar Dubhs out there. What would happen if they both got loose?

Is Karen referring to the one in Mac or another one?...Over time, could the second one become human?

Karen Marie: What is it you guys are trying to find out? Seems to me you all have a certain guess so I'll ask you: what is Jericho Barrons?

Jericho barrons is...alot of Moning Maniacs fantasy!...lol

Formida42: Are Barrons and the 8 all the same kind of being?

Karen Marie: Barrons and his eight are all the same kind of thing.

Dee: Is there a connection between JZB/the 8 and Triton or the Draghars? (So glad you're here!)

Karen Marie: No connection between JZB and the Triton group.

Karen Marie: Vílane, an alternate viewpoint: Vílane had a lousy publicist. Heís the center-stage male character I gave a label: Seelie, shining death-by-sex Fae, erotic, brilliant, ballsy and no more sociopathic than Barrons. With Vílane, I canít help but play the āĒwhat ifĒ game: What if the night Mac rushed through the dark zone seeking sanctuary, Mac had found Vílane instead of Barrons Books & Baubles? What if heíd taken her off to Faery and told her the truth, the full truth that very night? Would she have been swayed by his desire to save his trapped brothers? How different is he really from Barrons and his nine? Vílane may have rebelled against the Unseelie kingís wishes but he was only trying to set the rest of the Unseelie free. He was beautiful, powerful, he could have left the icy prison and abandoned them, pursued his own pleasure. But he wanted all the Unseelie to have a chance in the sunshine and beauty of the world. He was a freedom fighter, a renegade, a determined, cunning, patient, valiant crusader. Doesnít the world need War? Isnít he the only reason tyrannies topple, empires fall and humans change? War is the catalyst, the means by which wrongs are righted, scales are balanced, and the world transformed. Isnít Vílane the real hero?

In the first two questions above, the question was about Barrons and his 8. Karen answered about Barrons and his 8. Useing the number 8 as she did, Then in the long answer she gave above about V'lane she says Barrons and his nine. Typing out the number nine. Was it a mistake or is there another of Barrons men we don't yet know of? Or maybe we do but don't?...lol

Grneyes: Is Adam one of the humans that were "reborn" Fae? As V'lane/Cruce speculated was happening to Christian?

Karen Marie: Great question about Adam.?

Still takes me to the "missing Dageus". Adam was a favorite of the Queens. QA calls the Keltars "MINE" When Silvan as QA about Dageus she replys "he is with the one who has chosen him." The Keltars are QA's "chosen"..Adam seems to me to have some connection with the Ketars, he did batgain for dageus's life, so that makes me wonder EVEN HARDER, if Adam could be the missing Dageus?!

Somewhere in the mist o' time
    a Fever rages in a Highlander "mine"~~
    Dual breath in a Druid born
    An Immortal lad of a Keltar lore~~
    Souls of the present meet the soul of past
    No canceling out of the sexy extra large Keltar lad~~
    Two of his kind, one stays behind
    in the past and in a present kin~~
    I'm trying to find A missing Keltar "Mine"
    Oh Dageus wherefor are though my friend?

Quote Originally Posted by aprilssix View Post

Is Karen referring to the one in Mac or another one?...Over time, could the second one become human?
    I'm prety sure she's referring to the one in Mac and the one "frozen" under the abbey :)

VP's best yet

Quote Originally Posted by aprilssix View Post
    [/B]

so that makes me wonder EVEN HARDER, if Adam could be the missing Dageus?![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    You know where the missing Daegus" are .... well those ones arn't really missing - they keep popping up in the weirdest places.

Quote Originally Posted by jayzee View Post
    I'm prety sure she's referring to the one in Mac and the one "frozen" under the abbey :)
    That just peeks my curiosity even more...lol...How will the one in Mac run free?! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Justine View Post
    You know where the missing Daegus" are .... well those ones arn't really missing - they keep popping up in the weirdest places.
    LMAO When i find "THE" missing Dageus I am not sure what will happen to all those clones in the White MANsion.. he he..

+ Reply to Thread