+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 390 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: The totally random hijackable thread

Maniac

Quote Originally Posted by VictoriaP View Post
    Random bit of randomness: I cannot get "Lucky Again" out of my head. I have a migraine and it's driving me nuts. Someone help!

(and Vic, I do love that avi--if we ever find out who he is, I just might give up Dageus for him....)
    Honey, I'd love to help you, but the only thing that I can suggest is listening to something more soothing and relaxing a bit.

And LOL! Erm, Victoria darlin, do you REALLY think that Dageus would let you go so you could do whatever it is that you're wanting to do with the man candy that's in VP's icon? *raises eyebrow* Methinks that you'll end up finding yourself locked back up tightly in the White Mansion again.

General of the Cruce-Aid Viking Princess's Avatar

Maybe if you're lucky, he'll flog you with those wings.
    ooh, tell me more...

Quote Originally Posted by angelt626 View Post
    Honey, I'd love to help you, but the only thing that I can suggest is listening to something more soothing and relaxing a bit.

And LOL! Erm, Victoria darlin, do you REALLY think that Dageus would let you go so you could do whatever it is that you're wanting to do with the man candy that's in VP's icon? *raises eyebrow* Methinks that you'll end up finding yourself locked back up tightly in the White Mansion again.
    tell her!

NOOOOOOOOOOO........

Actually, I think it's not so much the possible disloyalty that has me stuck in this mess. It's the migraine-induced dream of me trying to cut off Dageus' hair that got me in trouble. Doesn't help that I woke up to Leiha texting me...with Phil's ringtone of "Devil Sorcery". My poor head!

Well, that and the next In Death is out on Tuesday. I think I'm being tortured in advance of all the Roarke-drooling I intend to do.

"If you will practice being fictional for a while, you will understand that fictional characters are sometimes more real
    than people with bodies and heartbeats."

--Richard Bach, Illusions

Maniac

Maybe if you're lucky, he'll flog you with those wings.
    I can't say that I'd mind getting flogged with those wings....*grins*

NOOOOOOOOOOO........

Actually, I think it's not so much the possible disloyalty that has me stuck in this mess. It's the migraine-induced dream of me trying to cut off Dageus' hair that got me in trouble. Doesn't help that I woke up to Leiha texting me...with Phil's ringtone of "Devil Sorcery". My poor head!

Well, that and the next In Death is out on Tuesday. I think I'm being tortured in advance of all the Roarke-drooling I intend to do.
    Poor Lass.

I can't say that I'd mind getting flogged with those wings....*grins*
    Me either. *leers at Vic's avi*

Alas, she still has that Taser. I know better than to try to duke it out with that.

Maniac

NOOOOOOOOOOO........

Umm....why, in your migraine-induced dream were you trying to cut off Dageus' hair? What did he do to deserve that? And I can tell ya, he's probably NOT very happy about that.

*scratches head* In Death? Never heard of that one...is the series any good? And it's a very likely possibility that you are being tortured in advance for all the drooling that you'll do. Something tells me that Dageus wouldn't be too happy if he caught you reading that.

Alas, she still has that Taser. I know better than to try to duke it out with that.
    Yeah. I play dirty too.

that being said, I am totally getting a flogging from him when he is freed again....I have been lusting HARD over Lothaire tonight. I do so love that blond vamp!

Maniac

True, that she does. But if Vic knows what's good for her, she won't tase me, should I decide to pounce on the man candy that's in her avi, as I'm the only one who has a set of keys that could get her out of the White Mansion, which she's apparently been stuck in for quite awhile now and she can't seem to get out. *jangles the keys enticingly and hides them before they can be seen by any of the men*

+ Reply to Thread